Reviews for The Prince of Swords
DragonTrainerBoss chapter 11 . 6/1
So when you gonna update cause I am loving this story and whats this about the SAO rpg cause if you make it can I be a beta, btw if you make if put in bold letter this ain't a real life death game :P after that you will be quite popular amongst the SAO fans out there including me.
Im a guest chapter 1 . 5/18
You will be missed 5/19/15 :( you didnt update on 2 of my birthdays it was May 16
Im a guest chapter 9 . 5/18
Oh snap its sinon xD
TheAbsolutistsCreed chapter 11 . 5/11
That was beautiful. This is never coming off my favorites list, or my alerts.

I wish you well in your any other problems you encounter.

I shall forever wait the continuation of this wonderful story.
Fayari chapter 11 . 4/30
I'm sad that this hasn't been updated in two years. This is probably the best story in the entire SAO section of the site.
ironboy32 chapter 11 . 4/28
Where are the updates? I is demanding more!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 7 . 4/20
can't wait to read the rest!
kiks493 chapter 11 . 4/18
Awesome story definitely one of my all time favorites. Hope you can continue this story it really is a good read.
Unknown2615 chapter 2 . 4/16
Can't continue. You have made Kirito into an atypical Gary Sue who can do no wrong and is loved by every being with two X chromosomes. I should've seen this coming the second you introduced him as a bishi but I ignored it in favor of seeing where you would take the story. Characters need flaws, its the reason that we want to read about them. Someone who is perfect and knows all the answers isn't someone we can relate to, which is the whole point of reading in the first place.

In SAO, at least the first few arcs, Kirito is an awkward loner kid who is haunted by the mistakes he made. As a result of this, he spends the greater chunk of 2 YEARS on his own with no real support. The only time he would actively participate in a large group was for a boss room, that's it. Every other time he is either by himself or with a companion of circumstances that didn't stay long. All the things with Asuna and the final boss happened over the span of 2 or so months, a paltry amount of time next to the total time in the game. The point of me explaining that's is because that character is relatable to a large amount of people: shy, loner, lonley, awkward, haunted, desperate, romantic, all of those types and more can relate to Kirito on some level and as such can see themselves in his shoes and understand the choices he makes. Your Kirito just knows the answers and is never wrong.

I had higher hopes for the SAO story with the most favorites but I am sadly let down.
Chrome Cheetah chapter 11 . 4/13
This hasn't been updated since 2013?! What? We need moarrrr.
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 11 . 4/12
Pity this story is a year or two since upload, it is good
Blond Dude 42 chapter 11 . 4/12
This is really good story. I've just started reading stories on the SAO archive and I haven't been disappointed yet. One major aspect I started to take note of while laughing at how much of a natural born lady-killer Kirito is would be that when going down the harem route you tend to loose out on developing the individual relationships. Not saying it's necessarily bad since you tend to get better overall group relations developed better. It's just different than what I am used to seeing.

I am really interested in seeing how this progresses. Please keep up the good work and (hopefully) update soon.
More krito crossdressing!
that story doe chapter 11 . 4/3
dont stop writing this fanfic is amazing ;)
Fanniee chapter 1 . 4/2
For gods sake. Please continue with this story. I read it in 2 days and when i saw it isnt finished i really feel ill. Please continue with this one
1,045 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »