Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Twinklestabber chapter 11 . 10/25/2016
Sinon was a super awesome surprise. I agree that the event you described could well have changed Canon to more resemble what you've written.
Sanguinis13 chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
Good story, I hope you get back to it soon.
gh0stw0lfe92 chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
I love your story. I always watches SAO and wished it had more than a brief 12 episodes for the death game. This story gives a good feel that if the show had been a harem, and given Kirito a better character, it would have been an even better show. I like how you pulled all his friends together and gave them more spotlight as well.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Holy crap and this story is the most popular one in SAO fandome?! Seriously?! This is pretensious piece of crap with ovepowered main character! I mean wtf?! Kirito is 14 years old and he carries himself like he owns the fcking WORLD! And all around people going: AH! HE IS SO AMAZING!
No thank you. This fic officially sucks. Maybe little boys with bruised ego will like it, but no man will.
redyourmind chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
Great fic! Its astounding, the creativity! Keep going!
garnichts chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
You need to pick this story up again it's just to good to leave half done.
AxelLord20 chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
NOOOO IT WAS SO GOOD AS WELL! Please continue man! Your awesome, these stories that you've written so hard on is so well done that I'm craving for more! Please don't leave a cliffhanger like that!

Please do continue it. There are probably a hundred, if not a thousand people waiting for another chapter man so please oh please do update it
YokaiAngel chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
Wow~~~
Brawler883 chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
Bro you must be getting g naged all to hell but its for good reason I mean this is an AMAZING fic and it definitely shouldn't be abandoned like this. BTW I also really like how you basically replaced the moonlit black cats with kyou and hana
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 11 . 6/27/2016
I really love what you have done with Argo. An this last chapter was so expertly written! I'm really sad that you haven't been able to keep writing, I hope nothing too drastic has happened. Please update soon, or tell us why you haven't been able to update. Kudos;)
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
Great fight scenes! I love the stories at the end! Kudos ;)
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
I know it won't do any changes to the story because it's already written, but I want to write it anyway. I agree that argo has potential, but you already have Yuuki's background and personality. She is prettier than Argo and is very talented, and had a big impact on the SAO world. She played MMOs for three years straight, and she was the best swordsman there. And why only four? The party limit is seven. Anyway, i love this story so far. I dread getting to chapter 11 and not know what comes next, but it's worth it. Kudos:)
Yakosh chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
Can you please pick this story back up, I mean come on, you wrote the most popular story on the site and then dropped it half way through. :(
Cerberusx chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
This story is really good. But Kirito needs his awesome trench coat. And I kind of liked him as the lone wanderer type.
prince of hell chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
you make kirito look bad because of those fucking naive words? "the harder you fall, the greater you rise"? those are the words of fucking losers ,and in the real freakin' world, if you are smart enough, you will understand that people who maintain themselves to never fall at all will rise higher than anyone else. you just shattered the character of kirito you make in this pic, who was very confident and perfect, in a single act.
1,135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »