Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 11 . 4/12
Pity this story is a year or two since upload, it is good
Blond Dude 42 chapter 11 . 4/12
This is really good story. I've just started reading stories on the SAO archive and I haven't been disappointed yet. One major aspect I started to take note of while laughing at how much of a natural born lady-killer Kirito is would be that when going down the harem route you tend to loose out on developing the individual relationships. Not saying it's necessarily bad since you tend to get better overall group relations developed better. It's just different than what I am used to seeing.

I am really interested in seeing how this progresses. Please keep up the good work and (hopefully) update soon.
More krito crossdressing!
that story doe chapter 11 . 4/3
dont stop writing this fanfic is amazing ;)
Fanniee chapter 1 . 4/2
For gods sake. Please continue with this story. I read it in 2 days and when i saw it isnt finished i really feel ill. Please continue with this one
Septimus714 chapter 11 . 4/1
Hello, great story by the way, I can't stop reading it! I hope the next chapter is released soon. My only major complaint that I've had with this story was this chapter, though I've never really liked Asada/Sinon very much at all. I like the twist there with Kirito and Sinon having already known each other, but other than that I basically skipped the entirety of this chapter. Sadly, I do realize that many people enjoy her character, and you very well could have lost some viewers without explaining her past so, what are ya' gonna do?
Septimus714 chapter 3 . 3/31
I really did enjoy this story, and you are an excellent wrote. The only errors that I've noticed are with your homophones. You know, the words like their, they're, and there. Or to, too, and two. Seriously though, bravo. It's excellent.
Stealthguy12 chapter 2 . 3/29
Update? Please?
Im very dissappointed that you never finished the story. But I congratulate you. It is a very good story. I love the way you combine sinin and kirito s story. Good job
Crimiduck chapter 11 . 3/23
This was the best fanfic I've ever read! When is the next chapter coming?!

You're not going to write another chapter, are you... :-/
TheDarknessRises11 chapter 11 . 3/22
We're did dis go?
Blaze chapter 11 . 3/21
Best fic ever read,plz update i want to see the rest of the girls' reaction when they meet sinon.
This is the best fanfic ever :) :)
guest chapter 11 . 3/19
I like your story,it's the best,plz update more,even though it has been a long time.
Crimson Homura chapter 11 . 3/14
Hey, just read that whole thing in a few hours. I know it's been over a year and a half, but roughly how long will it be until chapter 12 comes out?
Other than that, this is incredible!
1,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »