Reviews for The Prince of Swords
geninja chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Where have you been all my life. Please come back.
Celestic Sapphire chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
I LOVE this story soooo much! Why won't you update!? It's 2015! Update soon! Please!
FenceGate chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far!
DanDrake chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
In my opinion sansa made the wrong choice, Yes the odds of more people dying were there but what he forgot is now they have to do it all over again. And that means there is a higher chance of people dieing then if they stayed
Nagato wannabe chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
nice chap
Nagato wannabe chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
cant wait to read more... i was a bit scared that it was about kirito and a new game
Funnydead chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
I don't know if you have stopped or discontinued this fanfic, but I hope you keep updating it. I was caught when I read the first chapter and when it came to an end, I almost cried! So please continue this fanfic. I know that it's 2015 and you have updated two years ago, but I hope you see the email reviews of readers saying for you to continue it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
Can someone please continue this fanfic
Haruchai chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
It's been two years and a half with no new activity from ToumaFF. No new updates to existing stories, no new stories, no new favorites even. That means either ToumaFF has quit fanfiction or he/she is quite literally dead. It's such a shame Prince of Swords was one of my favorites. I haven't found anything quite like it yet. Not that I was looking very hard or whatnot, but still its too bad this fic will forever remain incomplete. One of the main disadvantage of fanfics as whole really. We won't even ever know what has happened to the author named as ToumaFF.

-Haruchai out-
Squarekiddo chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Like it so far, small personal things I dislike, but like I said, its personal things nothing about the story really.

I am curious however, how is it that sometimes you spell it 'Silica' and other times 'SIlica'

If it simply just happened once or twice i wouldnt have mentioned it, but the fact that it happens fairly often I get curious :P
wolfenergy17 chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
This story is so good. The dynamics between the girls are Kirito are adorable, and Kirito's personality is particularly stunning in this story. The last chapter featuring Sinon was beautifully written, and I am quite saddened to see how long it has been since there was an update on this story. I hope you plan to continue this story sometime in the future, as the basic premise for the plot is very good. I would be delighted to read more of the Royal Swords' adventures.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
This is an excellent and well written story. I really hope you find the inspiration to continue as it is always a shame to see interesting stories go unfinished. Your writing style is good and the storytelling is engaging which make it all the harder to hit the last chapter and realize it's been over two years since the last update.

Koukaku chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
I loved this! Please continue!
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
It's a little hard how to start a review and put this to words, but I enjoyed reading up to this point. Sword Art Online is a popular anime/light novel with a lot of interesting elements, but the characters themselves were a mixed bag. Many fans liked how cool Kirito was, others thought of him as an esccapist character. Not just because of his great skill in playing video games but how girls flocked to him. Still, he's not as perfect as others believe, and when you look past the power fantasy, his motives in being the best are justified, and his kindness towards others (especially the fairer sex) is endearing. He doesn't even hold grudges to people trying to screw him over, like Coper or Diabel, and regrets every red player he's killed.

Which brings me to Sinon, who is the star in this current chapter. I'm glad she was worked into SAO this early as opposed to GGO because she was not only a unique character but vital for Kirito's own development. How she killed someone, how she tried so hard to cope with it, how she felt alone and would probably stay that way.

Harems, polyamory, the idea honestly intrigues me but most of the time it's done with the idea of kinky threesome/moresome sex than actual platonic love. Like any real relationship, it takes time and interaction to grow. The closest we ever got so far is a hug or two here, but the bonding scenes were just as endearing. Asuna is the motherly family cook not afraid to give Kirito a piece of her mind, Argo is the teasing older sister informant who has since mellowed out, Lizbeth is the blunt blacksmith with newfound confidence, and Silica is the innocent tank who tries hard to compensate her age difference. They each have a unique dynamic to the once humble guild.

I admit, I was a bit surprised to see the guild topic handled as it was. Kirito attempted to go solo but the girls wouldn't let him. The Black Cats get another tragic tale but on on a lone victim instead of a total party kill. Poor Sachi this time feels responsible for Ducker's death, and we haven't heard from her since the revive item quest. Speaking of which, it makes sense here why Sinon would have been interested in the rumor. Poor Hana and Kyou. All I hope was that the quest was completed and not in vain (not that I blame Sinon for not caring enough about it after another tragedy like that).

Admittedly, I came for wanting a GOOD multi or harem story, but I ended up staying for the altered plotline, where Kirito DOESN'T hold back on the fear of being judged or ostracized. This time his problem isn't being the sole "beater" and scapegoat, but a key leader among the clearers. And like in last chapter, it means he's very much responsible for a lot more lives than he intended earlier back in SAO canon. Kirito here still has fear of screwing up but doesn't have the idea of just distancing himself will make it less painful when he does.

I know personally that writing doesn't come as naturally as some people think. I won't hold it against you because the story hasn't updated in 2 years since this review. All I wish for is to see the same high quality storytelling when you make a comeback. I'll be waiting until then.

Happy writing,
-Vegeta the 3rd
Ruinous Crow chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
Thank you so much for writing a harem story how it should be written - as in, the female characters are actually characters who have screen time and are not just facets of a wish fulfilment. Appending that to the excellent writing, world building, and character development, and this has been the only mc/multi pairing fanfic I've enjoyed as a discerning member of the female persuasion.
1,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »