Reviews for The Prince of Swords
ClarissaAdeleFray chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
I know it won't do any changes to the story because it's already written, but I want to write it anyway. I agree that argo has potential, but you already have Yuuki's background and personality. She is prettier than Argo and is very talented, and had a big impact on the SAO world. She played MMOs for three years straight, and she was the best swordsman there. And why only four? The party limit is seven. Anyway, i love this story so far. I dread getting to chapter 11 and not know what comes next, but it's worth it. Kudos:)
Yakosh chapter 11 . 5/12/2016
Can you please pick this story back up, I mean come on, you wrote the most popular story on the site and then dropped it half way through. :(
Cerberusx chapter 3 . 5/4/2016
This story is really good. But Kirito needs his awesome trench coat. And I kind of liked him as the lone wanderer type.
prince of hell chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
you make kirito look bad because of those fucking naive words? "the harder you fall, the greater you rise"? those are the words of fucking losers ,and in the real freakin' world, if you are smart enough, you will understand that people who maintain themselves to never fall at all will rise higher than anyone else. you just shattered the character of kirito you make in this pic, who was very confident and perfect, in a single act.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
Wooow, I couldn't stop reading from start to finish This is hands down the BEST! SAO Fanfic I've ever read. Please keep up the good work and update soon !
Im a guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Shirou senpai would be proud
Kirito Already knock up a girl he has known for a week...like Shirou did with saber
they grow up so fast
Zxynwin chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
This is very good too bad it seems like it's abandoned
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
Eoe
Phantom-Thunder chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
KIRIGAYAKAZUTO1928
What you see here is probably a joke about how a guy takes responsibility if he gets a girl pregnant.
This is used in various circumstances
KAZUTOKIRIGAYA1928 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
what the fuck did asuna mean when she said please tke responsibility
Night-Blooming Cereus chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
The times when you wish the fanfiction was canon.
PhantomHamster82 chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
Brilliant, gripping story! I really hope you decide to continue it even though there has been a big gap in updates!
Best wishes
Brilliant Baritone chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Very nice chapter. It drew me in excellently! I haven't seen an SAO fanfiction that had anything about before the game launched; too many people rely on using the show directly. I look forward to reading more with this entertaining and badass Kirito.
TornadoF6 chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
I must say, you impressed me with this story. i find it almost, if not completely, impossible to fault. i just hope that you will continue to update.
shinydragonmist chapter 1 . 1/18/2016