Reviews for The Prince of Swords
Battosai25 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
great story,
looking forward to the next boss fight
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
a really nice story! plot and description are good and the character interaction are really interesting. For one I loved the end of this chapter!
spazzgirl chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Another wonderful chapter you've written. I definitely love the interaction you had going on between Asuna and Sachi. Gah, I seriously wanted to hug Silica too when I imagined her in the Santa hat, too CUTE! Though I loved the part with Kirito saving the food when Asuna went to go hug Silica. Though I am curious as well if the Black Cats of the Full Moon will join the Royal Swords as well as Klein's guild. Though I seriously cant wait to see Kirito's reaction when he wakes up next to Argo.
chad001 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
"Soft"? SAO isn't exactly hardcore you know... While Sachi's death was pretty strong, and so was Yuuki's generally, SAO is mostly happy-endings, with the only deaths being nameless side characters, or Diabel. If they're telling you that your story is too "soft" compared to SAO, tell them to go play Muv-Luv Alternative. That'll shut them up.
Shimmer Stream chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I find myself finishing the story and then smacking myself when I finish. :)
Mad Random Writer chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Argo is definitely the culprit behind the rumors, especially the one about the I feel like she is trying to protect him by making the rumors not have anything in common besides the black color. And you make her in a very funny character, she doesn't stop to amuse me.

What happened with Klein? I don't remember what you done with him. He and Argo could be the comic relief of the story.
FuzzyPeachz chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
I love this chapter! And your chapters are so long! Update soon! :D
Inconspicuous Llama chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Ok, time for a proper review now that I'm actually awake and have this fancy new account!

First of all, YAY SINON! At least I'm 99% sure that's who it is. Can't wait to see more of her and I'm curious to see how she will get around those limitations Kirito mentioned (or thought rather) about throwing melee weapons.

You put a lot of effort into Asuna this chapter and it definitely showed. To be honest she kinda scared me a little. Not in a bad way... but in a "I fear for Kirito's manhood when chapter five rolls around" way. Wouldn't want to trade places with him right now that's for sure!

Glad to see the Black Cats in this story, and curious to see what will be done with Sachi. Will we be seeing some of Klein's party/guild in the near future too maybe?

Slightly disappointed in the lack of action but between last chapter and the hinted at conflict for next chapter it's completely understandable. I'm trying to think of some good oll constructive criticism to give you but I honestly cant think of anything... I'm enjoying this even more than the original story! -

One more thing to add but it probably belongs in your new forum so you can reply and all that.

Keep up the good work!
MrYumCha chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter, the wepon throwing was an interesting inclusion, would be intereting to see where you take this.

This chapter I felt was a good way to break up the combat and a chance to build on the characters and there interactions.

Yay for Sachii and also Suguha at the start, you have no idea how long I waited for that. Haha the ending made me laugh as well.

Update soon. Can't wait to get into the bulk of the action, especially against Pkers and jelous individuals.
KingOgnik chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
great chapter! i'm glad that this story is so lengthy, it means that i actually have a decent amount of time to enjoy it. can't wait for the next chapter. on another note poor kirito, i fear there will be much bloodshed and fear yet to come.
Jacula chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter like always. Still can't wait for Sinon's appearance!

I'm honestly jealous, about how smoothly the story progresses. You're doing amazing for someone who started just six months ago!

Keep up the good work man!
nxkris chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
great chapter. i love that you are showing more of the life inside the game beyond simply clearing it, something that unfortunately both the actual story and anime spend far to little time on, i love the holiday bunnies and the part of having chocolate in game (idea for you, while Heathcliff gets his Holy Sword, Kirito gets hiw duel swords, and have Asuna get the unique skill of making chocolate, say it was programmed as a unique skill for the best cook or something and seeing how her experiments lead to so many different real world flavors, she certainly would qualify.) love the early meeting with Sachi and her group, i am curious as to if she will end up joining the Royal Swords at some point or if she will be a good friend in another guild. update soon.
n0mster chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Another fantastic chapter, I like how you elaborated more on the seasonal and festival changes within SAO, even the bit about festival mobs and drops was a nice touch.
The whole bit about the small training group and the throwing spear group was pretty interesting (funnily enough I was talking to another SAO fanfic writer about Sinon and her possible use of throwing spears), its mechanic was pretty well thought-out.
Seeing the Black Cats of the Full Moon for the first time was another interesting aspect, glad to see that Sachi is definitely interested in Kirito, I just hope that the guys in the group don't try to infringe on Kirito's guild, haha.
Hmm, regarding your comment about the story being too 'soft', I just hope that you don't go overboard in trying to disprove those reviewers, conflict is one thing, I just hope that the fic doesn't turn depressing.
As always, looking forward to your next chapter and seeing which other girls you're going to introduce.
Stiama chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Enjoyed your story, as well as the new take on the plot.
I was just wondering if there will be more additions to Kirito's guild later on.
wildedge chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Once again you come out with another amazing chapter. I love how you had the black cats in this chapter, I'm hoping that kirito is going invite them to join the guild. I feel that they got the short end of the stick, anyway I hope you update soon.
1,051 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »