Reviews for Drowned Cat
I am totally a PHAN ;)

And the fruitloops joke was just omg lol
EnderDragon21 chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
So, Danny had had a dream about his parents killing him? That's weird...
(And yes. 'had had' was correct grammar there)

ED21 Grammar Natzi out
EnderDragon21 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
Ah, I get it! It's the same thing, but Danny's parents saw the accident and turned on him. And so he accidentally ended up at Vlad's! *jumps up and down* That's it!

ED21 out :D
EnderDragon21 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Why is Vlad acting like a fricking pedophile?! UHG! HE'S SAYING DANNY'S CUTE! CUTE! WHAT THE HECK?!
EnderDragon21 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
"Vlad looked down at the teen. He was so cute."

ED21 out..?
EnderDragon21 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Why does it sound like Vlad is a fricking pedophile? I'm sorry, but it does! Anyway, it's okay so far. But I'm still confused.
EnderDragon21 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Why are they acting like friends or something?! Don't they not know eachother? AHG! SO CONFUSING!

ED21 out!
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Wait a minute, what? If this is true, then Vlad wouldn't have ghost powers. And if he didn't have ghost powers, the he wouldn't be a billionaire. So how is this possible? Please somebody tell me how Vlad doesn't know the Fentons, or doesn't remember them, and is a billionaire. Does he even have ghost powers?
Deumos chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I love this story. The way Vlad found out Danny was a ghost was too funny! Glad it was a happy ending and that everyone moved excluding Those traitorous Fentons. And Danny is officially Vlad's ward. :3
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
I love the twist you took with the story, with clad being kind, and Danny and Vlad living together.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH! "I love frootloops" lol! Inside jokes!
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
Man, you were great! Keep it up!

Krissy Phantom
BrokenTragedy chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
hey um 3 sentences away from the end you wrote shit instead of shut just a heads up
Starr chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
I realy liked this story a lot. I would definitely read a sequel too.
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Keep it up! I'm seriously digging this. I like the idea of a kinder, more thoughtful Vlad Masters/Plasmius. Keep on writin'!