Reviews for Theft
Eepee chapter 32 . 8/1
Damn, its over. It was a fantastic read, had me nearly in tears a couple times.
End it just like wtf dude wtf
Jennifer Rose Talbot chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
I know that you've moved on to other projects by now, but I just want to say that these lines:

"Never in my short life have I seen the color drain from someone's face so quickly. Never have I seen someone go from neutral to absolute devastation within a millisecond."

Is probably one of the most powefully sad and horrifying lines I've ever seen used in a story. All of your writing is fantastic, but that line in particular just affected me like hell. Holy shit man, you're really talented.
ANGELSOULSPIRIT chapter 32 . 3/10/2015
thank of idea's for your fanfic like i did i have alot of wrightr's block but if you thank of idea's you can get your story's going agen
DoritO121 chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
Can't believe this will go unfinished :(
I heart Lyoko chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
HOW COULD YOU END IT HERE?! There's still so much you can do! I'm STILL worried about what'll happen to Aelita! Will they save her? You could at least put an ending on the story!
WHAT THE FUCK chapter 32 . 12/2/2013
What the fuck, I was getting really into this story! This was so well written and you end it there?! That is not okay! What the fuck?!
DarkHououmon chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
A shame you decided to cancel the story. I would have loved to see how it all ended. But if you feel you are having a hard time writing more of it, well it's your choice. Maybe you'll get inspiration later down the road. Who knows?

I think this story was well written. It's one of my favorite Code Lyoko stories. In some ways, I think it was a little better than how the show itself handled it, because you gave the Men In Black a larger role and it gave a lot more urgency to finding out more about Aelita's past.
AquaDestinysEmbrace chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
NO! Please don't end Theft! I want to know what happens to Aelita! Please keep going!
Tigrissa18 chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
I'm going to miss this story, I really love it though my lack of reviews. Is there away someone could continue this for you? Maybe give you ideas? I don't want to see this story on a hiatus for a long time... I'm sure nobody else does either
Desert-chan chapter 31 . 6/12/2013
This is so good! It's getting so intense! I can't wait for more :) :)
Muffins chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
AWW YEAH YOU FINALLY UPDATED! This is by far my favorite Code Lyoko story :D

Congratulations on making headcannon with Anthea ;)

Also, a couple of chapters ago you mentioned this fanfic having a comic on Deviantart. I tried looking but I couldn't find anything. What happened to it? Did it get taken down or canceled?
Guest chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
I'm glad to know you haven't given up on this story. Any author can easily give up but a true author continues on. I give this story 9.5/10. The anticipation to see Anthea and the lyoko warriors rescue Aelita is starting to get to me. Question: Are they going to teleport into the bunker using the supercomputer like they did in season 4 for the replikas?
Aelita Stones1 chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
Funny how he included odd in the riddle and who it was Ulrich who figured it out potentially.
ultimatessj3vegeta chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I have read every chapter and so far I was blown away at the shear amount of detail and incredible story telling. This tugged at my heart stings and I have never felt so much feeling for a character since the death of Aeris. I give this story 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. I am looking forward to seeing more of your amazing work!