Reviews for The Happy Days of Youth
simpLEEreading chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Amazing. Simply amazing. This was definitely the most unique approach to an mpreg. It gave a concise clear idea on how the male pregnancy was possible. I really enjoyed reading this.
squoctobird chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
I loved this a lot. The science behind it actually made sense and people had believable reactions to the pregnancy. The scene with Kendall in the bathroom with all the tests was a very funny image. I also really liked how their feelings for each other didn't change bc of the baby, it just made the realize what was already in their hearts.
Dbeltfan1203 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I literally loved everything about this fic. I've read it like 3 times and I just. It's perfect. And totally plausible and just the best mpreg I've ever read. You should write another. 3
Doomedphsyx2030 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Lol love the idea behind Kendall getting pregnant! I laughed too. The story was amazing!
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
omg...this is magical
x l i f e r u s h i n g i n x chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
This was so amazing! I love the originality of how Kendall got pregnant in the first place and the Koganess was beautiful :')

It's like the best mpreg in the history of mpregs, lol. Definitely my fave 3
Rendall chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I was so excited for this chapter I didn't review last time but wow that was really good and the best mpreg I've read it was just so perfect and wonderful and ugh they need to be gay already.
Rendall chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Oh my god but the fact that its his moms egg and Logan's sperm I'm fucking dying of laughter holy shit. This is too good and normally I don't like mpreg but wow this is fantastic
Rendall chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
But how is it...I mean they haven't had arc but Kendall shows all the symptoms...and EW Logan really that's the only thing you had to throw at Kendall? Why would someone preserve their sperm oh god. And yeah obviously I have no life so I'm reading...again
Moo-cakes chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Ey4OJHF74shk50FkggSitdm$jFS!
That Was A Helluva Thing chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Hahaha I adore this story. Male pregnancy that actually makes sense, and a hilarious story to go with it.
WindowsDown22 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Aw no smut at the end:( Oh well this was still a great story. I wanted them to keep the baby but how it ended was still nice to. Logan wondering if if was still a virgin had me laughing again. Great story:) Wonderful!
WindowsDown22 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Holy fuck! When Logan said he got the eggs from Mrs Knight I literally burst into laughter. I laughed for like a full five minutes. What a fucked up situation. This is so hilarious.
Erin G. Allen chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Not really into m-preg, but checked this out because you're an awesome writer. You did not disappoint. Definitely, the most plausible and best-written m-preg I've ever read. Also, hilarious. The first chapter with the...incident. I can't even. Took me ages just to recover from "He'd seen Kendall's split ends" (read: still not over it).
TidusGT chapter 4 . 9/29/2012