Reviews for Crooked Wings
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
it's beutiful what happens next!
asdfghjkl chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Let me guess Jem carstairs
magnusbane chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
ohhh esta genial actualiza pronto
lovley96 chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
This chapter is great and I am happy that Alec and Magnus are back together. James is verry cool I like him, because he had not killed Alec. And I am verry curious of the last chapter. XD
Dann chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
I really hope that you didn't give up on this :c
I love this just too much
Falling up Wonder Struck chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Love, love, love! Continue please!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
...I'd say Raziel but... I don't know. *shrugs* That's about the only angel I remember. -.-'
I am in love with Magnus' interactions with Alec in this. He's so sweet and poor Alec, having to deal with all that being terrified only to find out most of his fears were unecessary. Who can blame him for breaking down?
I look forward to the next chapter and the sequel! ;D

;3
TMTMFD
Dawn Elliot chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING SO SOON! NOVEMBER IS HAPPY AND DOING A HAPPY DANCE IN HER ROOM!
RedPurpleRose chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
James... Bond?
RedPurpleRose chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Why I have a feeling it's gonna turn out like Romeo and Juliet?
butterflylover7143 chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
WTH!? U can't end it like tht! Update! This is so good! :D
Jane chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
stlgbkljfbn!
That was great! Next chapter...please?!
I-Is-Your-Bane chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
damn can't believe you ended with a cliffy... but it just makes me want more of this story... :D
I can't wait to read more! It's so awesome and amazinger than pie!
Dawn Elliot chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Good cliffy but are you really going to kill Magnus? Im guessing since there are two chapters and a epilogue. But pwease? Save the poor guy! Magic rebound or something. If a baby can do it, so can a guy who has lived for 8 centuries.
Please?
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
...OHMYGODWHATAREYOUDOINGTOMYHE ART?! *sobs* You can't do that! I'm in such a fragile Malec state of mind right now that I- *wails* It was perfect and sad and when Mammon told Magnus the truth and hurt Alec I wanted to kill him but then Magnus pulled him into his arms and held him and just-
Please update soon! Before my heart gives out!

;3
TMTMFD who doesn't know if she'kl be able to write anymore Malace tonight.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »