Reviews for Wild Card
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
love BAMF stiles
mistsandstorms chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Just so loved the cold and dangerous Stiles - so GOOD!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Yep!

It's BAMF... Very BAMF...!

Awesome Stiles! ;)

They're each other's...!

Love it...?!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
awww it's both cute and awesome. bamf!stiles is always awesome. so glad you decided to contribute to this theme:)
TwistedWings chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Seriously you are my go to for Sterek... I love your writings
Saiyan Mother chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Beautiful! that ending was just marvelous.

More?
Faia Sakura chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
OHMYGOSH I love your BAMF!Stiles! He totally needs to be more than the adorable comic relief. 33
Chelsea Jay chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
weird... i like it.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
very nice! though it was bamf!sherrif instead of stiles, ... perhaps you should make these 1-shots about bamf!stilinskis ? it's awesome either way
TheDreamerLady chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Sassy Sheriff is the best. You should do more of thoooose!
Amanda
onlymystory chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
So editing a chapter on here takes more effort than I want to deal with just to leave a response to an anonymous guest post. But in case anyone else wonders about this, here's the deal.

Volk is the Russian WORD for wolf. Volkov is a common surname, and is particularly familiar because it gets used a lot in movies and TV shows.

Biryukov is a Russian SURNAME that also means wolf. It is most promptly used by Molokans, a sectarian Christian group that split from the Russian Orthodox church centuries ago. Because that's more than you ever needed to know or care about.
But yeah, did my research, it means what I said it did.
Dylanbby chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Are Stiles eyes silver after the bite as well? Great chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Hi, so, I'm a native Russian speaker, and I have never heard the name 'Biryukov' used for 'wolf'. The word for wolf is actually 'Volk'... I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I think you might have made a mistake?
LuciLucifer chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
AWESSSSOOOMEEEE! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
SHERIFF STILINSKI KICKS ASS! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
Omg I love this 8DDDDDD
It is wonderful! :DDDDDDDDD omfg omfg omfg The alpha pack just RAN hahahahahah :DDDD 3
BlackHowl chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Ooooh getting much more interesting.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »