Reviews for The Painless Truth
BonesGirl447 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Really sweet story. Even without the sex at the end it would have still been amazing! Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That's was so much fun wow
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Loved your scenario. That was one of my favorite episodes and this would have made it so much better. You write such a sexy and charming story. You pegged "Boof" perfectly. B and B are so exasperating sometimes, but your story made them down right fun! Loved that Brennan assessed everything and came up with the correct actions. Great fun.
bertmh chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
a nice shot to tide me over 'til the next segment comes along!
bblover228 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
MMnn, I like your finish to the episode. Very for sharing.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
You did a great job with the characterizations on this. I can definitely see a stoned Booth being this blunt. Thanks for posting!
yoshimi0701 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OMG Funny and Hot! Great convination! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
very good, sweet and funny and hot, excellent combination
Fluffybird chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Very good, thank you for the mind movie.
4evercaskett chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
LOL stoned Booth is soo funny! Perfect song choice for someone in such a condition :) I was singing it as I read it and my son was like, 'What in the world?'

Very hot and touching sex scene. Brennan placing a pillow under him for support and then she did all the work...Mmmm!
MoxieGirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love this! Tingly all over! I remember that chewing gum song from a LOG time ago. Man - you do sex scenes better than anyone I've read! Whew!

Now - off to pimp this to the hoards!

FANTASTIC!
Lroy44 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Awesome! Thank you.
jmbatt chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Yay - with this version of the story, we don't have to worry about Booth belching Perotta's chili!
And, I had a good laugh at the last line - Booth liking her 'uninhibited side'! Cute! :-)
jazzyproz chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was HOTTTT! Excellent job chic!
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hot! Fun! Hot! Much better than anything HH would write.