Reviews for NaPoLa Friedrich und sein Albrecht
the.heart.crest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
continue! please!
*kneeling* bitte!

that time was a very though one, and one must be careful when writing about it. You didn't make any bad mistakes yet, but as a german i'd like to warn you. and of course i'm aware, that this is a fanfic.

so... i'm happy with friedrich saving albrecht. really.

but try not to overdo it with their 'friendship' being gay was deadly in these times. they'd tripple-check their surroundings before getting closer to each other.
So keep that in mind, okay?
just to make it convincing.

okay... about the rest: this idea is a very nice one and it's interesting to see, what you come up with.
also, it's nice to mix some german stuff in it, and feel free to ask me for help with that
i haven't found any mistakes so far

so...
what else...
it's really nice of you to bring out a somehwhat human side of heinrich. but it's just a bit unrealistic. those men had no humanity.
they wouldn't hesitate to torture a person, they wouldn't hesitate to kill a person. i heard tell of a woman who made lamps out of the tattooed skin of the jewish people in the KZ.
so...
never forget what you are writing about.

but please be sure, that i really like this idea, and like it, how you give them humanity.
keep going!
HEY chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hey everybody! i found a fics of Napola!
s/9186794/1/Blossoms-in-Winter (blossom in winter)
s/8554921/1/NaPoLa-Friedrich-und-sein-Albrecht (NaPoLa Friedrich und stein Albrecht)
s/6343965/1/Bittersweet (Bittersweet)
s/8121842/1/Albrecht-s-Night (Albrecht's Night)
SIERRA chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
OMG it was adorable!
i love the part when friedrich says to him "you drive me crazy"
so cute!
Nizan164 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
finally a happy version of Napola :)
i really like this movie (Albrecht is my favorite)
and i happy he live in your story
ella chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
please write another part please i really like it !
they're so cute
Princess-Warrior 17 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
This was great, honestly. I'm really not a slash shipper, but after watching this movie in my German class, I couldn't help but ship Friedrich/ Albrecht. I mean, they're so perfect for each other that it would be crazy not to. Anyway, your story was nicely done and captured the emotion between these two boys. I loved the little lingering moments that they had, where they would just look at each other and hold hands. Excellent job! You should really continue this story. I, for one, would definitely read the rest of it.
Maria chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I thought I would never find something about these lads! :D I'm so glad I found your story, please continue!
Dolce Lila chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Ahh I love this so much! I'm glad you let Albrecht live in your story! They are so cute together and I just love it :) Keep up the good work!
PetterG chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
So very nice to see a positive version of this story! Hope you will continue it, will they live happy ever after...