Reviews for And Don't Let Go
becca85 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I loved how you did this story. It almost seems like they are snapshots; you blink your eyes and the scene changes; you blink your eyes again, and the scene continues to change. You did a very good job. Keep it up!

- Becca
ramrhythm chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Oh thank you for this. Thank you thank you thank you, this is beautiful and perfect and right. This is right. Thank you.
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
That was beautiful...
lemurs366 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
The start wasn't super great. I think you could have replaced the paragraph about the apocalypse and what happened after with something shorter and more concise. Not sure what, but the paragraph seems rushed.
The rest has a nice style and rhythm over all. I enjoyed it.
Megan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Aw, this is a lovely piece that I can totally see happening after the end. I love their dynamic and you've captured it very well here. (One nitpick though: "when they here about other survivors" should be "hear".)
esking chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
It's beautiful! So beautiful! I just rewatched Cabin today and realized just how much I love Marty/Dana. Excellent job.
Mint Pearl Voice chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This is so beautiful and poetic and perfect and you've totally captured their dynamic and I can't even.
Cipri Lex chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Thanks for the upload. :) I like this pairing and this was a nice sweet ending. Good job!
k chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
shouldn't she be an infected lycanthrope?
zerodarkwolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
.EVER
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was really wonderful. I loved the way that you wrote this and how you kept Marty and Dana together without changing the heart of the movie itself. Fantastic job