Reviews for Dark times
aperson chapter 18 . 4/12
my mouth is still hanging open and I think I might just have swallowed a fly and all I can say.
Faceless-Corruption94 chapter 18 . 4/10
Good chapter man! It as deep, especially some of the stuff darquesse said to Josh- that was pretty shocking. Wonder what'll happen next- good job man!
aperson chapter 17 . 4/7
I wan't to know about Braeyln and the baby I'm still not quite sure how to say Braeyln
aperson chapter 17 . 4/5
short but sweet. and josh really kicked ass
YAY! PUNCHING! Me gusta :3
aperson chapter 16 . 3/25
I like where this is going but am slightly confused about what happened
oh yeah and you have to update because I know where you live
aperson chapter 16 . 3/17
how many chaps are going to be in this story
PierDreams chapter 16 . 3/16
The drama! The ohmygodisthisreallyhappeningwhyy kind. I love it. And of course the screaming. And the angst. And the complicated relationships. And the...okay I'll stop, I'm sounding creepy. But it was great!
aperson chapter 16 . 3/16
omagerd is she DEAD
ValkyriePleasant222 chapter 16 . 3/15
:DDD AMAAAAZZZIIING.
As always 3
Please continue Braeyln!
aperson chapter 15 . 3/2
makes loads more sense now :)
PierDreams chapter 15 . 2/25
Wow so many characters resurfacing. Liked a lot, as per usual (:
Faceless-Corruption94 chapter 14 . 2/20
First time in the Skulduggery Pleasant section of Fanfiction & first story, and I'm impressed with your story. It's engaging and pretty entertaining as well. Well done sire! (I found Valkyrie dying weird, but who cares lol)
Idonthaveanaccou chapter 14 . 2/19
amazing, but I kinda want an explanation into how Braelyn became darquesse
PierDreams chapter 14 . 2/18
Awww...*randomly flaps hands while grinning like a maniac at seeing dedication* 33 thanks, glad you're liking my story because I'm loving yours (: and yeah, I loved this chapter too! Lol and thanks for the sex chapter dedicated to me (creepy smile) haha I'm just kidding. Xox
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »