Reviews for Visit to the Past: Curse and Maze
Snowy Analia chapter 33 . 14h
I really like your story it's much better than other stories that I have read
oh, get hephaestus and athena together, please.
hades, hephaestus and athena obviously.
"Clarisse went on a scouting mission to try to find out why they were exploring the Labyrinth. I was involved as the Labyrinth had been one of my favourite subjects, because of the architecture involved, a favourite topic of mine" sexplained Annabeth.

Sexplained? Really?
"Your father wanted Percy to remind you that you still had a home with them," said Thalia to Annabeth.

It was't her dad who said, but her step-mother.
The Richmaster chapter 33 . 8/18
I definitely think that Rachel was my favourite this chapter.
The Daedalus scene should be interesting
rebfan90 chapter 33 . 8/18
great chapter!
spnaph chapter 32 . 8/12
Dear Author,

I LOVE THIS SERIES!

Sincerely,
a huge fan 3
itsjustfaye chapter 31 . 8/2
I love this fanfic sooo much! Pls pls pls continue, u r an amazing writer
THE GIRL 9713 chapter 32 . 7/23
Ok I know for a fact that Easter has passed . An I would really like it if you continued this , An of corse I know that it has been four years . It is 2016 now , but I would really like you to come back and finish this . I read part one ,I really think this is a good story . I loved how did not read the book and just let them tell the story . An how they had to geuss who there children where . I absolutly loved it . PLEASE CONTINUE IT .
Great chapter, great story!
Please post again soon
First i want to say sorry cause i thinki ranted onmy last review. Also i love your story and hope you keep updating.
I love your story! I love how you are telling the story, but not writing it word for word.
Hope you continue,
Anonymous
Haha, Stupid Deaths! Might I point that said was used often? But other than that, awesomeness!