Reviews for Going Home
VanillaAshes chapter 1 . 8/3
This was absolutely beautiful. This is everything I would have expected from their reunion. Leaving to find yourself is important, and I have complete and utter faith that her 'walk about' would have brought her back to Eureka, to Zane. The two of them are meant to be, and I wholeheartedly believe that!
You did flick between Zane and Jo's POV randomly, maybe try sticking to just one - though, I did love seeing what both of them thought.
You paced this one-shot really well and knew exactly when you put in extra descriptions, such as what they were wearing. I love how even though you used little dialogue, you told the story in a very real and emotional way. Love it!
Yazzy x chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Amazing!
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is exactly what I needed! I just started on season 5 tonight and while I cried in happiness for Grace and Henry, I cried in frustration that Jo and Carter hooked up (and Beverly was controlling them?!). I feel SO bad for Zane and Allison, I wanted that reunion like you wrote here. My roomie is gonna freak when she watches the premiere in the morning.

This was so sweet, I love Zane and Jo as a couple. Excellent job, you cheered me up a bit! I should probably continue watching tomorrow :)
animeaddict27 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
loved it!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
this si sooo good! u write so many fic...how do u do it?! haha