Reviews for Call of the Void
lollirotxox chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
So I'm not logged in right now because I'm on my phone but I have been staying up all hours of the night reading your stuff for days out and fully plannig on going back to review it all I just haven't been able to take the time to do that because I feel like your work is the air I'm breathing right now and I love all you've written but I NEED TO KNOW THE END OF THIS STORY. I am new to the ship and I can't say how happy I am to have found your fics. please please pleaseeeeeee at least PM me
And tell me what your plans are or this will haunt me forever.

I can't even put into words how mch I adore this. Just their conversations and Michael and everything I'm just dying of feels and thoughts right now. Thank you so much for writing this ad all your other stuff in this fandom.
Jadeoblue chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This line made me laugh for five minutes straight.
"I was trying to do it by the Royal wedding so I could have a 'Blow Big Ben' theme going on when they showed it on television."
Love your stories.
Death-Muncher chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Cool story :) I really enjoyed it :)
neverlasting-legend chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Great plot again! I'm a little confused as I'm reading the dialogue though because I can never really differentiate who's speaking. Michael and the parallels of his relationship with the girl Jill to Tate and Violet's is extremely interesting.
shootingstella chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
this is so good it hurts me. It physically causes me pain.
The little kids, who are so smart, and the bigger kids, and I'm sobbing.

he smells like a wake.

single syllable simple.

Vee. i feel like when he calls her Vee she wants to punch him in the face. I feel like she might dislike it but i also feel like he knows and enjoys it. It makes me curl up in the fetal position.
Ch0sen0ne chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I can't decide if I like or dislike leaving Michael's intentions so wide open. It was a little like Tate, I suppose, that we don't fully understand or get an explanation for the things he does. I appreciated the in and out of the subplot, though- very intriguing thinking about Tate having some sort of relationship with his son. I often wonder about how much he knows / interacts with Hugo. I can't wait to read the last part.

Great dialogue and characterization.
LuvTaylor01 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Wait, I'm so confused about the end? Did Jill die?
Sarah v chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I hope Tate doesn't fall for Jill. Thank you so much for the update!
daysofourhives chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Wheee! And I am going to be late for work by sitting here and reading it all at six am.

The power of your words, Gray...
jandjsalmon chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Oooh. Super interesting! I like the Vi-Patrick friendship a lot. And this: "he's not the type of boy who picks flowers for the girl he loves. He'll give her someone's head, make someone who's hurt her scream, paint her a portrait from tapping his own vein, but he won't write her poetry or promise to love her forever." - I loved this.
Erika chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
For some reason, I am now obsessed over the idea of Tate and Moira fighting over Violet... Your writing is amazing as always. I miss those days when you'd update every few days or so! But still, I always look forward to any story of yours. Keep writing!
gfghjkhdfgh chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I can't cope.

*curls up in small ball to wait for chapter 2 of this, instead of season2 of the actual show*
jandjsalmon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I think my favourite interaction was the Tate and Hayden scene. He was mean... she was truthful. It hurt my heart, but I liked it. My only complaint is that I always thought she'd said 'Rimbaud' instead of Rambo - but

/ Wants to bite into a lung and suck out her last breath./ - Beautiful imagery - the words are beautiful!

And the Tate/Michael scene was perfection. I'm glad Tate told off Billie Dean about Nature vs. Nurture. It's refreshing.

The little girls and horrible Lorraine was sad... and it kinda broke my heart for Tate. Weird but true. I was kinda O.o when it came to Moira and Vi - but I trust you and know you know where you're going. Because you're awesome like that.

And yeah... I hate Vi a little bit for what she did to him on Halloween too. It kinda breaks my heart and it definitely wasn't hot... but it was effective. Just really thinky and well done.

Have I told you lately that I love you? No? I do. I'm glad you've written another story. I've missed the lunchtable love. :)
daysofourhives chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh thank GOD! you've written some smut for us!

Your talent has not waned in your absence from writing (well, maybe you HAVE been, I don't know...)

But thanks for this!