Reviews for Split Screen Sadness
EloiseLawrence18 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I really liked this story but you said in the description it was a one-shot so I'm a little confused as to why Charlotte only came in at the end? And the story ended abruptly? I'm taking it that this is in fact going to be a story? If so, carry on writing! This is a unique idea and I'd love to see how it pans out.
Anaelle-KLAROLINE chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Will you continue it one day ? (Sorry for the bad english I'm french
iamNatali3 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Love this story! Wish there was more to read. :)
jessnicole chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
cool idea!
anon chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Please publish a new chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
when will you upload? :)
nfinneman chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Very interesting...
ShealynShea chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
i really like this so far!
can't wait for more!
CharmingWords23 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Interesting start! I like reading your take on how the spoilers will play out on screen. :) Hopefully the show goes something like this! I would especially love Klaus cheering Caroline up after she (possibly) loses her Miss Mystic Falls title. Can't wait for more!
justine chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
hum hum : charlotte is back from the dead ?
i'm sure she wnats to conquer klaus again like in thousand years ago which means that caroline is in danger because in charlotte 's mind , she represents an enemy ?
is she going to hurt and try to kill caroline ? or does klaus want only caroline and he hasn't feelings anymore for charlotte ?
update asap
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love you for writing this! :D its amazing!
dockfangirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
YOU WROTE IT! And it's wonderful! Sigh... I love that Rebekah won over Elena! I like Elena, but her losing to Rebekah is just KISMET! Klaus waiting at the bottom of the stairs for Caroline without her knowing and her thinking that she wouldn't even be able to dance... speechless.

Seriously though I read this before I knew it was going to be multi-chapter and when Klaus walks out and sees "Charlotte" I think I had an aneurysm. YAY It continues!
EternalFlame0410 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
ilovetvd chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
who the heck is charlotte?/
team klaroline forever!
JaneA0202 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I wish it was written from 3rd POV, Klaus sounds a bit funny from his POV...and isnt Charlotte in 4x08? And I don't believe Klaus really loved her before, those spoilers didn't say it... but I know in your story it can be...