Reviews for The Silent Knight
FinalGuardian chapter 9 . 2/27
Hidden weapons and feathers...that reminds me of someone. I can't quite recall who though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Thief you stole this it is a word for word copy of s/3530833/1/A-boy-in-the-hand by dogbertcaroll
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
This looks fun!
FinalGuardian chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Hotaru asking if he turned into a tentacle demon made me spit my drink out alllllllll over my laptop! I just spent the last ten minutes cleaning it off.
Anyway, this is easily one of the funniest fanfics I've read to-date.
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
LOOOOOL XD this is already one of my favorite fics! Well written, excellent humor, and it stays true to character for both series(little things from both series like the game night and references to the 'inners').
FinalGuardian chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
O_o...I'm not sure what scare's me more; that Hotaru, the girl with a stick that makes most nukes look like firecrackers is being taught about relationships by Shampoo from Ranma1/2...or that Haruka and Michiru have 50 ft of silk rope in the house -_-.
Pain chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
It hurts so much, to see a continuation SO BAD. Rewrite the earlier twelve chapters in your own words, this is so terrible if I were the original author I'd want my work completely removed from your grasp.
Grizzmon chapter 15 . 10/1/2013
Okay, compared to the original story this one is... bad.
Fast Frank chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
You need space between paragraphs to make it easier to read.
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
cool chapter
Dlikee chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
OK chapters 1-12 A boy in the hand worked amazingly your chapter 13 just suck donkey balls I'm sorry to say
Hiryo chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Ignore me then :P

I like your fanfic and please update.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Nice on the information you gave use.
Ashen Author chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
I love seeing someone take up A Boy in the Hand, even if thus far you've only put down the original stuff. My advice for continuing: figure out what you want the next big plot point to be, and how you'd get there from here. In this case it's probably going to be the next Knight, or something happening in Nerima. Also, I recommend you have an idea about how you want the story to end so that you aren't writing blind.
I'd be happy to beta if you want me to. If not, good luck writing!
Rydan fall chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
No rush, it's fun in originality.
But is one of Pluto's ancestors running around?
Now that coukd bd a nice confrontation.
"Death Scream!"
'Death Scream!'
'"Two Pluto's?"' Confused watching group of Senshi. '"Then one of them must be a Youma or so!"'
"'But which one?"'

Don't know if you could use it, but I suggest you take look a "Infinite Stratos", "Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha", "Lost Universe", "Negima! Nagi Negi", "Fate/Stay Night", "Full Metal Panic" and "Full Metal Alchemist".
As for why I suggest these, you need some background, if only in magical theory, technology & history from the time of the Moon Kindom.
Negima could be used as a basis for a Earth/Mars based magic & technology system.
But Fate/Stay Night tells use why such created places can't stay, it's to much based on a reality marble.
Nanoha tells us what those transformation items the Senshi use, could be, whike Lost Universe tells us what might have happend to all other spaceships in the aria of Sol.
Heh, that last one could even bring in Techi Muyo.

Basicaly, think wild, let the butterfly's flap their wings like mad and set everthing upside down.
Also, which cafe is this Neoran talking about?
The Fisher, Mermaid, Tripple Dozen, Black Horse, Three Knights, ect, ect

Does Ranma have those two staffs from his fight with Shaffron?
If so, is there a mode were he could combine them?
What about Gold Diggers?
Certain things would have to be scaled down, like the creation of our universe into just that planeet were Gina's mother was raised.
Could use similiar principles as Negima's Shadow Mars.
Don't know were you go with this and I realy don't care a bit, you're spinning a way too interesthing tale.
As for missus muse, try feeding her carots or so. ;)
The hand I can't do a thing about, must be irritating.
Hopefully, it's beginning to work again as it should.

As for Saturn, check the planet it's moons.
I believe the Senshi one to be based on the Goddess Kali, with a bit of Father Death trown in.
If I'm right, then the six sword arms stand for the six moon based capitals of Saturn & it happens to be one of the Moon Kindom's industrial places, thanks to asteriod/small-moons mining.
This would mean that Pluto is also such a industrial production place.
The swords (with the arms houlding them) would then stand for these moon based capitals their alignment to Saturn and possibly even stand for Saturns standing armies.
The statue of the Goddess Kali could then have been family weapon of the royal family of Saturn.
Say, what hair color had the Queen of Saturn?