Reviews for My Father's Bride
shadowfax00 chapter 5 . 6/22
Ooh! Loved their first meeting. Excited for more! Wondering what she sees in Lucius...hope you update soon!
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/21
OK but why would she marry Lucius while lusting after Draco. Did she get a knock on the head or is Lucius blackmailing her?
magical medicine chapter 5 . 6/20
this is such a wonderful story! i absolutely love everyting about it. especially pansy's portrayal. i love her, but sometimes i just like to see my favourite characters bashed for reasons i can turn into headcanons. :D

i hope the next update is soon!
oslca35 chapter 5 . 6/20
I’ve waited for this story a long time... I’m so glad you are finally back at it... I love you writing in Draco POV... also he has a right to be upset... I would be livid if my dad dated someone half his age...
oslca35 chapter 1 . 6/20
Love it
Grovek26 chapter 5 . 6/19
Good chapter
UnknownSoul-x chapter 5 . 6/19
Haha poor Draco anyways can't wait for the next chapter
dramdram613 chapter 5 . 6/19
Ohh my god! I was shocked to see this update. Thank you!
w96m chapter 4 . 6/9
more... more... more... please
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
Can’t wait for more
LullabyTales chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
I hope you can continue this story. Really curious about what will Draco's reactions when he see Hermione again. This plot is unique and it will be so pitied if you abandoned it.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
Can't wait for more!
Chosandylee chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
I wish you complete the story as it is very unique story line and no one of dramione writer has touch that topic. Plz update story.
parkynson chapter 4 . 4/3/2017
this is certainly interesting! can wait to read the whole thing
houdiniboom chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Oh... hello... again XD well I just realized that this story is not finished and have not been updated for a while so I won't read it u.u pity because the summary looked so promising! well, it doesn't matter, sometimes there's no inspiration and you can do nothing about it! Looking forward to more fics!