Reviews for The Hunter
jtcr chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Awesome chapter and I love the little bit of fluff at the end.
jtcr chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Really awesome chapter as always
jtcr chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Howdoes Naruto know that girl Tamamo or whatever her name was,

I like the strategies. And it was a really cool chapter.
jtcr chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Very good chapter. But what about Kirito?
jtcr chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Interesting. He introduced himself as Joker
jtcr chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Go with Naruto/Asuna and be original.

I'm loving this story
jtcr chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Really nice. I like so far. And loving the music
vincentiusnatalus chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Great story for humor genre. It's make me laugh. Usually I just shake my head. Hope you update soon
Uchiha Senju Naruto chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Do you think we can expect an update anytime soon? I want to read more! :D
Mama Wolf Pack chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Are you ever going to update or has this become one of those great stories that are always left abandoned? It's just sad, why do you leave a story as good as this abandoned when so many people like it and are waiting for it for a VERY LONG TIME now.

Please update :')
AlphaLegion chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
This is a great story. I particularly like the fact that you seem to have Kabuto-fied Naruto. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but that's what he seems like to me. Up till this point, he's always seemed far too adaptable, too eager to please others. I do hope that Lightning gets over this though, she makes for a nice addition to the story, really fits in.

In terms of exploits, I'm suprised that you haven't had him try to utilize some sort of firearm. If, for example, you used some sort of cannon shooting bits of the floor, then you could theoretically hit the boss for fall damage, as that is usually calculated by the character relative to the floor. Floor starting from far away impacting the PC at high speeds would equate to a large amount of fall damage. I get that that would be a little too broken, but hey, it's an idea.
eclectic taste chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
I really feel like I have to mention this.
Did you know that decimate actually means eliminate 10% of something? The "deci" meaning 10.
I kept cringing when you kept using it to refer to a completely demolished force, or something completely destroyed. Popular culture is not always right.

That bit of criticism aside, I really enjoyed reading this fic. To be honest, a great deal of fiction and conduction is comprised of Mary Sues and/or Gary Stu s. That doesn't mean they're bad, in fact some times some of the better, more enjoyable ones have such a character in it. One of my favourites is the warrior come from the future with mad skillz to stop their horrible future from taking place. They're all Gary Stu s, and ridiculously overpowered, yet still very enjoyable.

Perhaps to give you a little motivation and to encourage you that there are others attempting the endeavour you have undertaken in mixing an online reality world with Naruto and not adding chakra, I invite you to take a read of the following story, it's found in the pure Naruto archive, named: Legend of the Lightsmith. Story code: 9236680.

That is my gift to you for being a wonderful writer. That one took ages to find. And I'm not certain I'll find another one like it again anytime soon. So enjoy, the fruit of my labour as I have enjoyed your story.

E
agent of doom chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
OH YEAH! MASS EFFECT GUNNERY CHIEF WILLIAMS'S BEST LINE!
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 5/5/2014
... Wait wait wait, you added reverse pickpocketing to Naruto?
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
If you go NarutoxAsuna yo fall into Neto Rare Naruto, which happens A LOT in some fandoms and most people detest/Loathe neto rare.
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »