Reviews for The Hunter
TheNightstriker chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
So they're friends? Dun Dun DUUUUNNNNNN
TwilightSymphonycat chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
This story is absolutely amazing! It is well thought out, has great characterization, and PROPER GRAMMAR! I hope you update this story :)
DanteNaru chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
cool
Rakaan chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
How do the short bows of the Ravagers fire spears? Or is it that the game physics ignores that the bow string "should" break if the durability is alright?
Rakaan chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
That movement speed penalty stuff just sounded retarded.
MugenKitsune98 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
woa this story was great.. I really am hook up with this story.. ;)
MugenKitsune98 chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Damn.. That all ican say about this chapter... Dear authors please update this story.. I wanna know how naruto solve this problem.. That he dig himself into (_)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write morrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee
cougarkillz chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Awww dammit. I just spent all day reading this story, and I was really getting into it. Only to get to this point and realize it's been over a year since it was last updated. I am so sad right now that I can't even put it into words...
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Hah! The Mass Effect Ashley Williams reference! I caught it!
SaucyHandles chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
What happened? Why hasn't this masterpiece been updated in 2 years?
shinydragonmist chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
You need to finish durarrara im not even trying to get it right it gets crazier especially after season 1
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Great story!
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
So (i guessed this a while back) the SAO creator is Naruto's adopted older bro?
Please update thia gem
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Well it certainly is the first good Naruto x SAO xover here, and I'm sorting by favs :P

Though referring to Naruto as "the blonde" constantly could get annoying fast... well, looking back all th4e characters seem to get the refered-by-hair-colour treatment; a bad habit!
691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »