Reviews for The Hunter
Jiggly Joe chapter 1 . 1/30
Ooooohh dayum, that was beautiful.
dagonslayer51 chapter 10 . 1/22
I have absolutely no idea WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER. When I say that, I mean it in a good way. I have read many of Naruto/SAO Xovers, but this is the best I've read. I love the way that two authors can combine two different writing styles into a seamless single version. In this chapter I had no idea what was going on with Heathcliff and Naruto. It was a complete surprise and I absolutely love surprises. NASUNA FTW
babaga he who laughs at anime chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I like this story. I like many of your stories. I hope they continue to update until they are complete. I also would hope the don't disappear like Gavedin's stories did.
LGC - xCondorz chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
This is bloody brilliant story, and I hope to god you continue it.

P.S. The fact you turned the Peanuts gag, into a Running Gag and i actually find it funny is brilliant.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Asuna is a Naru/Kiri fan!

I an too... Naruto/Kirito? XD
fluffy chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Update please.
reality deviant chapter 10 . 11/10/2014
this is a most unique take on SAO NARUTO crossovers-and i agree that chakra in SAO would be weird,and beyond weird, while a naruto without any of his shinobi skills, will be an underwhelming to fans of that fandom.

some of your author noes are as entertaining as the chapters of the fic.

and i am glad that you didn't abandon Kirito and replaced him, or put him in a secondary role. and that it looks like despite shipping naruto with asuna-you didn't leave kirito alone, but had him save sachi, whom he can bond with now,instead of the cannon asuna (and he needs such a support).

is that a deadfic?
Ciel Moony chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
8-bit thief chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Had a laugh at the omake. Especially the dio reference, if that was what u were going for. Definitely hilarious to imagine naruto launching a bunch of knives and spears at a boss before squashing them with a wooden steamroller while shouting WRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Keep it up my friends, keep it up.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Okay I am confused here? Why did you state in the beginning of the chapter that they had just finished floor eight? Then hint or outright say that they have reached a higher floor number later on in the chapter? Like say Floor 28 or something like that?
randomer77 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
you know bows actualy exist in sao. or atleast they were mentioned in the manga though there's really no accurate way of saying if its true or not since the manga came last (first the novel then the anime and THEN the manga.)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Worst story i ever read
Eman chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Why is Naruto weaker than Kirito and Asuna? Especially Asuna! Naruto should be stronger! Seriously!
jtcr chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
This is a great story You cant end it here please.
jtcr chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
HAHAHAHAHAA You guys dont even know? That's hilarious. i vote Lightning.

And he literally brought down the roof? Sweet
674 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »