Reviews for The Hunter
Rakaan chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
That movement speed penalty stuff just sounded retarded.
MugenKitsune98 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
woa this story was great.. I really am hook up with this story.. ;)
MugenKitsune98 chapter 10 . 7/11/2015
Damn.. That all ican say about this chapter... Dear authors please update this story.. I wanna know how naruto solve this problem.. That he dig himself into (_)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee write morrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee
cougarkillz chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Awww dammit. I just spent all day reading this story, and I was really getting into it. Only to get to this point and realize it's been over a year since it was last updated. I am so sad right now that I can't even put it into words...
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
Hah! The Mass Effect Ashley Williams reference! I caught it!
SaucyHandles chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
What happened? Why hasn't this masterpiece been updated in 2 years?
shinydragonmist chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
You need to finish durarrara im not even trying to get it right it gets crazier especially after season 1
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
Great story!
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
So (i guessed this a while back) the SAO creator is Naruto's adopted older bro?
Please update thia gem
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Well it certainly is the first good Naruto x SAO xover here, and I'm sorting by favs :P

Though referring to Naruto as "the blonde" constantly could get annoying fast... well, looking back all th4e characters seem to get the refered-by-hair-colour treatment; a bad habit!
Jiggly Joe chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
The parts with Lightning seemed really out of the blue lmao

I hope the next chapter isn't an A/N saying the story is over.
Jiggly Joe chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
I'm not so sure you can call Lighting and Serah 'OCs'
Jiggly Joe chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Ooooohh dayum, that was beautiful.
dagonslayer51 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
I have absolutely no idea WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS CHAPTER. When I say that, I mean it in a good way. I have read many of Naruto/SAO Xovers, but this is the best I've read. I love the way that two authors can combine two different writing styles into a seamless single version. In this chapter I had no idea what was going on with Heathcliff and Naruto. It was a complete surprise and I absolutely love surprises. NASUNA FTW
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »