Reviews for Vital Communication
Artimes' Thorns chapter 32 . 2/3
ya know how in the Marvel movies so far, the mind stone( Avengers ) and the power stone( Guardians of the Galaxy ) of the infinity gauntlet have been reaveled? Well the time, space, soul, and reality stones haven't yet. So I was thinking, maybe have a temporary( a few chapters ) affect on Bruce and Tony after being in contact with the time or soul stone? Both can have some drama and fluff between the couple. Time stone: while keeping their mental states the same, those affected could be deaged to at least their early teens, definite drama to occur there. also I thought it'd be funny with a horny(ier) Tony lol. Soul stone: Basically, a body or personality switch( Bruce would act like Tony but with his own memories and vice versa). That would be VERY interesting since I have not seen many of those.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Shit. Oh where hulk?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2014
Ah what kind of sick jerk does that to his own daughter
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Shit still can t picture Betty like this. Nor arwen.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Jesus Christ and by Odin. I think I'll leave Betty out or have her killed cause I can't write her like that.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Glad to see I'm not the only one with the idea of evil Betty. My idea was she was acting the whole thing and something about brainwashing.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Clever having Natalie back though since happy is no where to b seen maybe Steve and Thor r hired as bodyguards.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Wow. Who finds out first pepper ,nat,Clint or tony.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
Hey where's happy?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
Damn u Ross. How will they explain to team blackhawk?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Legal should take on Jennifer Walters.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
A) hulks eyes aren't apple green they are radioactive green. B) good chapter and you used the right first name. That's good. Many use David or brian like his father.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Ooh will he hulk?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Is Jennifer in this? Cause if you stay science bros pairing then pepper can date Bruce's cousin.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Naww this should be a threeway between them cause they all so cute interacting with each other.