Reviews for Find A Light
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 39 . 11/2/2014
You are an amazing writer. This and of Scissors and Scooby Doo are two of the best Jori stories I've read. You have a lot of talent.
Guest chapter 39 . 3/28/2014
You made jade so masculine I was beginning to wonder if you even realized she was a woman. And honestly tori did nothing towards their relationship. What kind of horrible person makes someone who has been through as much as jade work so hard for a relationship that it becomes so severely unbalanced? I can't imagine you even like jade at all, with the way tori treated her in this. I'm guessing you're insanely biased towards tori, because no jade fan could possibly enjoy this shit.
SoraOblivion62 chapter 39 . 1/20/2014
This was such an amazing story... I loved that many parts were broken up with memories of Jade and Lia's lives together. It always seemed to be in sync with the main story which was really well done. I wish I could have followed this as it was being posted instead of seeing it almost a year after it was finished. C'est la vie... it was still an amazing story. Your writing style is so well crafted, it made the story easy to read and hard to get away from... many times I had to force myself to sleep since I would have work in the morning when all I wanted to do was see what happened next. Thank you very much for this story :).
SoraOblivion62 chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
I love these moments between Tori and Jade... great story-telling :).
Rayna23 chapter 39 . 10/29/2013
Omg this is the best jori fic ever keep it up!
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hello. I am happy to inform you that your fic, 'Find A Light', has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to be for the best in the fandom. Please go down there to check it out, and to nominate your personal favourite fics at this link...
topic/108350/94061755/1/Nominations-August-2013
Elimere chapter 39 . 7/21/2013
Utterly beautiful. I'm so sad to see it end and for a second in the epilogue I thought maybe you would be seriously evil and make one of them die... glad you didn't or I you would have to expect a boat load of hate mail. Seriously though, when I started reading this I knew it was going to be one of those stories that would have me hooked all the way through and leave me in tears when it ended, begging for more and wishing it didn't have to finish. Glad to see you proved me right. It's been the one fic that haunts me when I don't keep up with new chapters, and the one that I would gladly call favorite (there is a small group of them that I favor above all others). This story is an emotional rollercoaster (and I don't even like rollercoasters!) yet I enjoyed every word of it.
I'm so glad you adressed the question that burned in the back of all our minds, making us terrified of what could happen: if Jade had to choose between them, would she pick Tori? It was the weight on our shoulders, that nagging sad feeling when they talked about Lia. I feel so blessed to see them find their answer, that Jade was able to finally let go of her and move on. As sad as it was, it was beautiful.
Thank you for sharing this amazing story with is, I loved every minute.
Thanks!
CherubimDI chapter 39 . 5/18/2013
This is a really awesome and well writtne story! Fun to read
bakedvause chapter 39 . 5/18/2013
Perfect ending to a perfect story. Thank you for sharing.
StakeTheHeart chapter 39 . 5/17/2013
Awww, it's over, but the ending was still so sweet and touching. It was great reading through this. Can't wait to see more from you!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/17/2013
cute. Nice chapter.
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
lovely! everything thing that has a beginning has an end (hmm, sounds so much better in my language). anyway, I'm glad I've had this fic to read. it was awesome to see how Jade's life made a turnaround of sorts, although she wasn't too keen about it. at least she finally found something worth living for. yay!
Guest chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
This touched my heart so deeply, it's just so beautiful. I feel so corny just writing that and I don't even know.. It's just. I'm so glad you updated with this last chapter, because otherwise I might not've noticed this story and read it all the way through. I was lucky enough to start it today and have it end with the chapter you posted. These characters have depth, Jade broke me a couple of times and I'm not usually a fan of OC's but I'm glad you have Amelia in there. It added a melancholy feel to the story. Thanks for posting an amazing fanfiction. This wont be the last time I'm gonna be reading this.
wikster chapter 39 . 5/16/2013
Where to begin?
I can't believe it's over :(
This story... It was so heart wrenchingly beautiful. It was the first story of yours I ever read and the one to blame for me falling so hopelessly in love with your writing. (And marking the beginning of my ever growing cyber-crush on you.)
The last part, Jade's speech, was the perfect ending. It was able to wrap up everything so wonderfully.
You're awesome. You know that? Of course you do. ;)
Thank you for this. And please don't ever stop writing. You're made for it.
WeAreLife chapter 39 . 5/16/2013