Reviews for Scenes
Ventusio chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
So many tears... (from me, not like Zoro would cry...)
This was very IC for them. This is how I picture he would react. Zoro must really trust and love Sanji to show even this much of his emotions. I love how Sanji reacted to them!
The end was perfect. 3
Ventusio chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
There was a second chapter! *does a happy dance*
Thos hallucinations were really scary, I was also confused from time to time. I thought you'd gone full-on horror!
The ending was so nice, not too fluffy, not scary. Zoro lives, he must live!
Sanji was so sweet and caring it was great. Yet, I cried druring Sanji's 'confession', saying that he didn't mean it. His feelings were just so bare and raw...
This is a great two-shot. Thank you for writing this.
Prime's Little One chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
This is cute. Not too big on the weed thing, but, eh. Whatever. Other than that, it's super adorably cute! So much so, I can deal with the whole drug part. XD
aQiel chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
ughhhh your story is great as always. I've been jumping on every other fandom for a while now and doesn't really bother checking out zosan (or one piece in general) fanfic but I'm always ready for your update. I love how you explore them as normal teenagers with relatable insecurities for the future but still manage to keep them as in character as possible. Zoro being the one who keeps pushing them forward while Sanji just wants to play safe. Brilliant. It really reminds me of their interaction at Baratie in canon verse.

You always handle your story simple but still keeping their complicated personalities. And it works! I don't know how you manage that. I've read maybe a hundred or two fanfics of this pairing but yours always stood out for me.

I just... really love your works. It makes my morning better today.
Working-On-Sanity chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Wow... it's almost impossible to find fanfiction that isn't complete fanservice with kindergarten-level writing, so finding fics like these is an amazing pleasure! And gosh, your writing. It's beautiful! Such lovely imagery and on-point wording. It's just pretty to read! It leaves such stark mental images, and that's the best! There's nothing like vivid wording to immerse a reader in the story.

I have to say, I'm utterly in love with this. Such perfect, in-character, and sexy moments. This is by far one of the better fics I've read!
Prime's Little One chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
So cute! I love the ending, with Zoro sleeping on Sanji... *fangirl squeal*
ougley chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
it is so sad
ougley chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
those nightmares was really bad
thisfairytalegonebad chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Oh wow, I found this collection yesterday, read it and went to reread it again today, simply 'cause it's really awesome stories you've git here D
Honestly, I've got a thing for suffering Zoro and here's really a lot of it which is goood
So it isn't really surprising that my faves out of this collection are chapter 1&2 and the two mulberry lines chapters. *cough*though I'd like to know what caused Zoro's breakdown in chap 2 xD
And it's just adorable as hell how Zoro and Sanji care for each other, just take the "I'm here for you" parts, them caring for each other is one of my favorite things in fics, so well done xD
You gonna continue this, by any chance? Cause I'd gladly read more of this :3
ChinaDrache chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Ahh. You continued this. Thank you. :D
Hypnotictoxicwords chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
what happened to zoro
fionamoto chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Amazing job, love the one-shots between the marimo and the cook. Your writing is so smooth and flows easily, I hope you will continue to write more, would love to read them. XD
ChinaDrache chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
. /tumblr_m2ditgZVEK1rrxrf5o1_

I think that is the pic for chapter 1 aQiel was refering to.
I love the pic and I love this story. :)
wolfeclipse25 chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
Nice stories! Update soon!
New Neon chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
oooh, I loved this chapter. Well, I loved all of them but I really love the way Zoro constantly antagonises Sanji just because. And the description of the look in Sanji's eyes? So cool!