Reviews for Sing Me To Sleep
elsie kay chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
It's awesome to see you update again! Interesting twist.. I wonder why Ron doesn't want to marry Hermione, I'm looking forward to see where this goes.
Dancing-Souls chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Amazing I love how you described the rift between Ron and Hermione it is very realistic
Dancing-Souls chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Wow Lucius still thinks the man is coming back...
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Yep that is an abrupt and slightly awkward meeting. :)
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Cool I like how realistic the words Draco told Hermione were...it was with in Draco's character. :)
kvance chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Doing great. keep going
Kristina chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
I truly adore this, love the change of perspective and the way you portray all the characters especially Hermione and Draco :) Can't wait to find our more about your story and the marriage law that goes with it! Please update soon!
Juliet Knighly chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Awe, poor Hermione! Rons such a prat. Cant wait to see more Dramione interaction, I loved the dancing scene.
Juliet Knighly chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Awesome chapter! I love it!
Juliet Knighly chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Ah. Another great chapter. I'm very much enjoying this story, be sure to keep updating!
Juliet Knighly chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Gah. Its...Wonderful. Its sad-ish, but then, not. Great chapter.
Morelix chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Great story.
elsie kay chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for more :)
paganontherock chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I love your Malfoy, it totally doesn't seem out of character, because deep down there's a shred of goodness in him.
I'm interested to see how his new job works out for everyone involved ;p
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Awesome chapter! so good! I'm really happy that you decided to continue the story. I'm also glad your actually going to develop the story and the relationship between draco and hermione instead of diving right into the romance. Build up makes a story 10000X better! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Elsie Kay