Reviews for Three Truths
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
Boy does Alex have a temper. Ha ha
Lovestory81 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Love it! Tears in my eyes at the last part.
kepc chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
To StevieLUVSAlex :) lol when I originally wrote that scene they had a full argument yelling at each other ect and then I thought it's only New Years day and between Christmas and New Year they lost their baby. She is gutted not only for herself but because she was going to give him something he so desparately wants. So I deliberatley made her super soft with no fight left in her at all and in turn it softens him.(Only for this moment in time.) Don't worry I'll make them fight about something else in the very near future and we'll all know we have the old Stevie back...
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
I love your writing and the story but I have to admit that I think you have made stevie go soft. Alex was angry and was sarcastic. She would have replied sarcastic back or understood that he was having a rough moment. She wouldn't havw got upset so easy... You have made her soft.
Jane chapter 21 . 10/10/2012
Realy good, realy, realy good can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
md4eva chapter 20 . 10/10/2012
Great Story! please update soon
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
Another good chapter. Your going to have to slow down on the posting honey or I night just have to buy some of your hours... I'm running out of time. LOL
Jane chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
That was great, realy good! I love this story, it's awsome! Update when you can!
Jane chapter 19 . 10/6/2012
That is so sad, i hope they get a baby soon! Realy, realy good! Update when you can!
Jane chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
Realy good! Poor Stevie and Alex they must be devastated!
kepc chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
I agree I'm sure the woman that played Ingrid was lovely but I always liked the Grace and Marcus pairing. Plus the entire Ingrid's deranged husband theme was ridiculous!
Grace was a wonderful character she was tied to both Tess and Stevie plus by pairing her with Marcus she tied into Alex and Killarney win win!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
Awww... How sad
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 18 . 10/4/2012
Why thank you. Great minds think alike and I didn't even cheat a head. LOL.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
I love grace. She's my fav after stevie and Alex. I always wanted her with markus. I didn't like ingrid for him.
Jane chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
Yeah a baby! Can't wait for the next update, this story is awsome!