Reviews for A Kiss of Clichéd Proportions
doubledamn chapter 1 . 7/4
He was a Lord of House House? Great Healers in that House, is there?
zugrian chapter 1 . 6/15
This is wonderfully ridiculous. I laughed my ass off.
BillBrink chapter 1 . 5/17
SO much fun! I can imagine it was difficult to write with all the laughing you had to have done. Thanks.
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 2/4
But Harry really is a descendant of Peverell and Gryffindor. He is a Black by marriage and by will yeah? Gaining lines by conquest does makes sense too so I don't see why Slytherin would be out of the question.
Efloresco chapter 1 . 1/5
Beter lovestory than twilight and roughly 98% of harry potter fanfiction.
Abyssal Angel chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Lol what the buck did I just read?! And I thought my tale of how Blinky Saves The Day was bad! I love it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Great story
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I love this, very funny!
darthtenebrosius chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
That was ridiculously sappy and, yes, clichéd, and I loved it.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This was as epic as it was cliche. I love fics that make fun of cliche tropes.
ryuou chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
That was beautiful
EoinF chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Well then... This 'story' -if you can call it that- seems just a little bit rushed (emphasis on little). But so are all the other stories that partake in the groups known as SoulBonding, Super!Harry, and ridiculous plotlines that should have no place in this world. But of course they do, because of fanfiction. All in all, standard review time. "Well written story with no plotholes whatsoever. Could be turned into a full, novel-length, 789 paged story, but as I am a full-time student, I am not in a position to ask to adopt it, and never will be because I am too god-damned lazy to write."
Thanks for listening (though I apologise for my rant - needed to get it off of my chest).
Your friendly reviewer,
Finneyyy
Redery chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
ROFL! That was epic!
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Wow, what a parody!
Jaal Ama Darav chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Very funny and well thought out story. Also very good. Making fun of cliches and things done in fanfiction very badly is an art form that I don't think I would get right. Though with more skill and practice...I could succeed. You have done it so well!

And about Dobby apparating to the Department of Mysteries. As much as I like the Harry Potter series, that is one plot hole that you found. If one thinks about it, then it makes sense if he did. Then again, it just goes to show, no matter what, no published series is perfect, shiny, and free of any Fridge Logic or Plot Holes. If one looks hard enough, even to nitpicky extents, they'll find something.

As some have said, the longer a series goes, the more likely one is to screw up something.