Reviews for A Kiss of Clichéd Proportions
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
I love this, very funny!
darthtenebrosius chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
That was ridiculously sappy and, yes, clichéd, and I loved it.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This was as epic as it was cliche. I love fics that make fun of cliche tropes.
ryuou chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
That was beautiful
Finneyyy chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Well then... This 'story' -if you can call it that- seems just a little bit rushed (emphasis on little). But so are all the other stories that partake in the groups known as SoulBonding, Super!Harry, and ridiculous plotlines that should have no place in this world. But of course they do, because of fanfiction. All in all, standard review time. "Well written story with no plotholes whatsoever. Could be turned into a full, novel-length, 789 paged story, but as I am a full-time student, I am not in a position to ask to adopt it, and never will be because I am too god-damned lazy to write."
Thanks for listening (though I apologise for my rant - needed to get it off of my chest).
Your friendly reviewer,
Finneyyy
Redery chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
ROFL! That was epic!
Himanshu.99 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Wow, what a parody!
Jonin Neji Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Very funny and well thought out story. Also very good. Making fun of cliches and things done in fanfiction very badly is an art form that I don't think I would get right. Though with more skill and practice...I could succeed. You have done it so well!

And about Dobby apparating to the Department of Mysteries. As much as I like the Harry Potter series, that is one plot hole that you found. If one thinks about it, then it makes sense if he did. Then again, it just goes to show, no matter what, no published series is perfect, shiny, and free of any Fridge Logic or Plot Holes. If one looks hard enough, even to nitpicky extents, they'll find something.

As some have said, the longer a series goes, the more likely one is to screw up something.
Natascope chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Beautiful. The only thing missing was Harry somehow getting either knowledge from the future or Voldemort's memories (not that it would have mattered).
q.thews chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Now that is some ever after! :-)
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
for all the fics that point out the mistakes of cannon, its easy to forget how many plot holes are unique to fanfiction
Willy Dangle chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Howling with laughter.

Still howling with laughter.

That's- Nope. Still howling with laughter.

(a couple of infinities later)

The howl of laughter subsided into manageable guffaws.

That's the most (chuckle) funniest (guffaw) thing I've ever read (cackle)! Hats off (snort, because I'm not wearing a hat) to you, my good (sustained mirth) sir!

Howling with laughter again.
asianboiHP chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Ah yes, the cliche cliche story... ROFL! I've read lots of cliche cliche stories before, and they still crack me up!
amsev chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Baby castles, Infinity galleons, ROFLMAO! Excellent one shot!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This is a great send up of the whole soul bond idea Well Done!

D. Page Robin