Reviews for The Old Reach Around
masqueraderoses chapter 7 . 6/18
Oh my gosh, please please please please update this! I normally don't ask authors to update but I'm dying a little bit on the inside every time I come back to reread this story and it's still the same lengeth and Will hasn't met Buffy, and Alex hasn't met Harry, and Harry/Buffy hasn't had its chance to be amazing, and Buffy hasn't shown Harry how wrong he was about her not taking responsibility, and Will getting to see his mom be a friggin' badass, and both sides of the family realizing how amazing Buffy/Harry is, and Harry seeing Buffy being a badass slayer, and just, ugh, more of everything! I have read a bunch of your other stories, but as amazing as they are and as talented a writer you are, this plotline's got me feelin' some type of way if you know what I mean!
nyx-p1e chapter 7 . 6/8
Yeah OK, this is hilarious :D I was doubtful that a Parents Trap style story would work with so much magic and crazy stuff going on, but you've pulled it off really well. I hope you get the time and inspiration to return to this eventually, I can't wait to see how the Christmas holidays go! :)
Charwolf123 chapter 7 . 4/28
why'd youh stop writing this? it's really good. i want to know what happens
Netchka chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please! Can't wait for more chapters to come.
Geminia chapter 7 . 5/5/2015
Hope you update this!

Gemini
chibi-no-baka chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
Please continue! Great story!
Bee-cee-kay chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Oh I do so wish you would continue this, it's fabulous.
Angelwings23123 chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I really hope you decide to continue this.
It's well-written and the OCs are likeable. :)
Asterisks chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I never thought I could enjoy a story revolving a pair of OC's but my goodness this is great! Please please continue! I really can't wait to read the switch with their parents.
daniel1205 chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
new chapter please this story is great plz dont give up
Regin chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
... wtf? This is marked as a Family / Humor story, and it start with pretty strong angst, I am pretty sure a revision of its classification would be necessary.
Peanut Gallery chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Great you got me hooked and now I'm flopping around in the bottem of the boat wondering how it ends, Good story bad stopping point.

Thanks for a Good Read,

Peanut Gallery
Netchka chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Very cool story. Can't wait to read the antics of AlexandWill. Hoping for more chapters soon. :-)
LiveForeverMarie chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This story is pure gold! I love it, I love the way your write, and the way I can really hear Buffy speaking. Please update soon!