Reviews for Want
BuryAllThePictures chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
I'd love to see more of this
thewanderingace chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I'd love to see this continued. This was written so well. So sad and heartbreaking.
murphycat chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Powerful and sadly accurate for many lost souls. Very sad. I like the mother bear side of Sharon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I'd really like to see this continue. Even though it was horrible for Rusty I want to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I like the way this story is going. It is very sad, but... believable. I would like to see how you would continue.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Poor Rusty. :(
Curiouser-and-Curiouser101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Awesome! Well i mean not what happened of course, that wa awful, but your writing is amazing and I really hope you continue this!
ManateeMama chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
When I saw the most recent episode of Major Crimes I wondered if something like this could ever happen to Rusty. As much as I don't like to think about it, this sort of thing does happen and this is a very realistic portrayal of how vulnerable our children are. Because of the subject matter I honestly can't say that I loved it but it was very well written and if you write additional chapters I will read them.
gallena chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This a very well written story. I think you did excellent job! Your description of what Rusty was going through and his thought process felt so real. It gave me chills. I think you should certainly continue this story. I also don't think you need to rewrite your first chapter I think it works. ;-)
bee chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
please continue :) love your writing and am curious to see what happens next!
nofearonlylove chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Well, this was really amazing. I really felt for Rusty in last night's episode, Sharon too.

You conveyed him perfectly. I am sure he has felt like he has been worthless for years now, and then Sharon came along and made him feel safe. To force his "father" on him after he has already felt like he found a home with Sharon, is heartbreaking.

I loved the ending, and I hope you continue it. Sharon would do anything to protect Rusty, Andy, too obviously. I look forward to more!