Reviews for Fifty Shades Scandalized
stimackelly52 chapter 32 . 2/17
I was wondering if you were going to make more chapters ! I need to find out what happens next
Guest chapter 27 . 11/25/2015
Why was rverything about the pictures misunderstanding christians fault? Ana did not tell ethan because she would not live it down? Kate , ana are young and stupid! Marring the boss and worried about her job! This is true fiction ! Dont quit your day jpb! FanFiction

Fifty shades and the Real Girl by amgomer
Books » Fifty Shades Trilogy Rated: M, English, Romance & Humor, Christian G., Anastasia S., Elliot G., Elena L./Mrs. Robinson, Words: 165k, Favs: 250, Follows: 430, Published: May 7, 2014 Updated: Jan 19
509 Chapter 21: Under Siege
Chapter 21- Under Seige

"Taylor," I answered my phone when it vibrated again.

"T, I've picked up Ana from Flynn's office. We had to exit through the back door due to asshole paps starting to gather out front, but there were more out back. The worst of them were out back. Those fucking savages need to keep their hands to themselves. Harrison is at Harborview. He was knocked cold in the scuffle. I called everyplace Ana was supposed to be today and cancelled all of her shifts for this week and next." Sawyer informed us. He almost sounds dazed. I also can't help but notice he's intentionally not telling us how Ana is handling this mess. "From what I've heard some assholes are gathering at the food bank and Escala has at least twenty freelancers outside. The Seattle PD is starting to set up crowd control. According to Bubba, there are a few paps at the dock already and at my place, so it's safe to assume the Seattle Nooz has identified her. I'm taking her to Mac's place on 99 West Union Street, Penthouse. From here on out, let's refer to this location as W.U. in case they try to hack into our phones. There's nothing to tie anyone of us to that address."

"We'll meet you there in thirty," Grey informs him. "Just make sure it's secure."

"It's Mac's place so I know it's secure. She won't mind and I'm the only link there and it's not like I've ever been photographed with her. The garage code is 39015. Go the bottom level where the private garages are and find PG1 and PG2 and the code on the keypad should be 21323. I'll pull both of her cars out of PG1 and PG2 so we can stash the Audi's there just in case and park them in the unsecured spots assigned to the penthouse right across from the two sealed garages. She's got two Range Rovers with heavily tinted windows we can use to get around if necessary. The media know the black Audi fleet all too well at this point," Sawyer counters before asking Ana to pass him the first aid kit from under the passenger seat.

"I'll send Ryan to get her clothes and other necessities from the houseboat. I'll have him take them to Escala, then we can have Gail bring the items over in her car to W.U.," I inform him. "This way we can hopefully make them believe Ana is staying at Escala."

"Make sure Ryan grabs her computer and all the thumb drives on her desk. Those are her active editing projects. Also, her gun is secured in her bedroom closet," Sawyer counters distantly. I can see the boss isn't thrilled about the gun, but amazingly, other than a frustrated groan, he lets it pass.

"How's Ana handling all of this?" I have to ask. I know the boss wants to know.

"She's deathly quiet. I've never quite seen her like this. She got banged up a bit in the scuffle but she's refusing to go get checked," Sawyer was whispering now. "At the very least we're going to need a doctor at W.U. as she needs to be checked and I need about at least thirty stitches between my head and my leg."

"What the fuck happened Sawyer? How did it get so out of control?" Grey demanded.

"From what I saw, the regular asshole paps were out front but we had no idea the crazy ass freelancers were out back. No sooner than Harrison opened the back door with Ana behind him and me coming up the rear, did all hell broke loose. Cameras flashing, paps fighting, bottles flying, and then the fisticuff broke out. It reminds me of the old days guarding a millionaire who wanted to hang out with young Hollywood at the Hotel Marmont. Harrison took a bottle to the head meant for someone else. I grabbed Ana and practically dragged her to the SUV through the fight. The rear door was effectively blocked off by another fight so I couldn't get her into the car. Then two of the idiots grabbed Ana and the next thing I know, I'm down on the floor with my head bleeding and a few idiots on top of me. I drew my weapon and managed to get a shot off into the air, which caused people to scatter for a few seconds. I managed to shove Ana into the driver's seat and told her to go when I was tackled again, but she wouldn't listen. Fuck no. She backed the SUV up, then moved forward toward where they had me and when I saw her eyes, I knew what she was going to do and a second later she hit the gas and beeped the horn. Did you know she could make an SUV side spin? It was impressive," he laughed before coughing. "God I feel like shit. She then unlocked the passenger door, I hopped in dragging Harrison with me and we dropped him off at Harborview. At that point I took over the driving, stowed Ana in the bulletproof back seat and called you."

"Pull the battery out of her cell phone so it can't be traced," I order.

"Already done," came his weak response. "Wow, I really am fucking bleeding all over the place." He laughs wryly. "What a fucking mess."

"You okay Luke? You don't sound too good," I asked with a quick glance back at the boss, who's face reflected the same concern I'm sure my own did.

"I'm just a bloody fucking disaster and feeling worse every minute," he sighed half-heartedly. "Mr. Grey, you really need to find a way to get Dr. Trevelyan to W.U. We might need Flynn too as Ana's borderline catatonic at this point. No sooner than her adrenaline rush fell off, she got quiet and lost. I took the liberty of getting Reynolds in a rented pick up truck and he's heading toward SeaTac. According to Ryan, there's an air ambulance heading from UWMC in an hour destination SeaTac to meet an overseas flight. All Dr. Trevelyan has to do is get on that flight so we can inconspicuously bring her to W.U. I haven't figured out a way to get Flynn there as he's being watched like a hawk from what Jackson said a few minutes ago. I called him back on and he's watching the good doctors practice and the place is swarming with cops after the melee."

"I'll get in touch with my mother and make sure she's on that helicopter. Good job Sawyer," Grey commented. "Just take care of my girl and yourself. Taylor and I will be at W.U. in just under ten minutes. Where are you now? You sound like crap. If you need to find someplace private and pull over just do it. We'll find you."

"I'll make it to W.U." he barely whispered.

"What's your ETA?"

"Pulling in now. The elevator code to the penthouse is 5487#. Make sure you use the private elevator to the left of private garage PG1. It only goes to the penthouse and opens to the living room."

"This is a cluster fuck of epic proportions," Grey snapped as we pulled into PG1 at West Union. I didn't disagree with him. We ventured a glance at Sawyer's SUV and were shocked at the amount of blood on the front seat, though relieved that none was in the back seat where Ana had ridden after their quick trip to Harborview with Harrison. There was literally a pool of blood in the cup holder and covering part of the dash. The tan leather seats and tan carpeting was also covered in blood. It almost appeared that someone was ax murdered in the front seat of the vehicle.

"Let's get upstairs. Sawyer must have down played his injuries if there's this much blood," I informed Grey. It wasn't difficult to find the private elevator. All we had to do was follow the trail of Sawyer's blood. As we stepped out into the penthouse, it reminded me of a smaller version of Escala, though much more homey. It was colorful, filled with art, and was a clear reflection of the woman who lived here – scattered with tartan prints, paintings of Scotland, and even a set of bagpipes.

We followed the blood trail that led to the first bedroom and found Ana curled up in a large bed, sobbing softly. Grey immediately pulled her into his arms and tried to comfort her, but the contact was uncomfortable. We needed Dr. T to check her out.

"Ana, where's Luke?" I asked gently afraid she would break.

All she did was shrug, but she got off the bed and together the three of us followed the blood trail from the bedroom. When we found Luke he was on the floor of the sewing room with a tourniquet on his leg. He had two large gashes on his head, one over his left eye, and the other at his hairline on the same side. That side of his face was covered in blood and bruises. Both of his eyes were black and swollen, his white shirt and dark suit were covered in blood, and the bloody gash on his thigh had to be four inches long and three quarters of an inch deep. At least he managed to take his belt off and make a tourniquet from it to help stop the bleeding. He was clearly dazed, but still trying to thread a needle so he could sew the wound on his leg closed.

At the sight of him, Ana fell to her knees and sobbed uncontrollably. Mr. Grey was at a loss for words. Sawyer on the other hand, could barely hold his head up as he sat there trying to thread the needle while muttering swear words under his breath every time he missed. I don't even think he realized we were here.

"Give me that Luke," I ordered and he finally looked at me.

"Glad to see you. I'm getting too old for this shit. I think I need glasses to thread the needle," he muttered weakly as he rested his head back against the furniture, closed his eyes, and slumped over unconscious.

"Mr. Grey, I need you to check each bathroom and kitchen for a first aid kit. I'll also need clean towels," I ordered, but he didn't react. "Christian," I shouted at him causing him to look up at me. "Search the fucking bathrooms and kitchen for a first aid kit and clean towels now. Ana
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2015
I hate this ana ! Stupid and coniving! Has no respct! For christian!# imature!
Mvillar4 chapter 32 . 8/22/2015
Is a good story. Please continue writing the story.
Just me chapter 32 . 7/12/2015
I really loved this story, too bad it ended here. You're a very good writer, beautifully
Angel21702 chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
Great story you should pick back up on it and continue it:)
Malugzz chapter 32 . 6/4/2015
Please continue with your story is very good!
Thirsty Traveller chapter 32 . 5/24/2015
More, please! Love your writing, love A and C, and love this story!
Wash1031 chapter 32 . 5/3/2015
Good story did not like ending need more
StaciSarcastic chapter 32 . 4/28/2015
Really enjoying the story. I hope you update soon. Or at least finish the story.
tbuttram chapter 32 . 3/24/2015
Is this story finished?
Guest chapter 32 . 3/7/2015
more chapters pls
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
I really hope you continue this story because it is really well written and very interesting!
katerinaxo chapter 32 . 2/14/2015
OMG Anna she been a bitch and selfish, she always think of her self, she should have told Christian about the pregnancy not out for job interview and not telling Christian was wrong. And know she got a job at fox publish, that was low of Anna, for god sake they are married and should try to work together, he's been good to her he gives her anything to make her happy, but she always do what she likes, Christian gave her the position at sip has Co and she did not expect it for god sake she brought the company for her, she wants to work with another publish house hope she fails in her new position, Christian face dropped was a bad blow. Christian should give Anna a run at her own game, hire someone new She should be tall beautiful
stunning, talent that will make Anna jealous for the Co position at Sip, and he should find out about the pregnancy, and stop the honeymoon, she dose not deserve it. please update soon and sorry for my grammar and spelling.
maricruz.teranllanez chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
esta ana es desesperante
lo siento se que es tu historia y todo pero de verdad Anastacia Grey es mucho mas inteligente que esta ana