Reviews for Fifty Shades Scandalized
pdb1115 chapter 32 . 2h
More, please! Love your writing, love A and C, and love this story!
Wash1031 chapter 32 . 5/3
Good story did not like ending need more
StaciSarcastic chapter 32 . 4/28
Really enjoying the story. I hope you update soon. Or at least finish the story.
tbuttram chapter 32 . 3/24
Is this story finished?
more chapters pls
Old Soul in Wonderland chapter 1 . 2/20
I really hope you continue this story because it is really well written and very interesting!
katerinaxo chapter 32 . 2/14
OMG Anna she been a bitch and selfish, she always think of her self, she should have told Christian about the pregnancy not out for job interview and not telling Christian was wrong. And know she got a job at fox publish, that was low of Anna, for god sake they are married and should try to work together, he's been good to her he gives her anything to make her happy, but she always do what she likes, Christian gave her the position at sip has Co and she did not expect it for god sake she brought the company for her, she wants to work with another publish house hope she fails in her new position, Christian face dropped was a bad blow. Christian should give Anna a run at her own game, hire someone new She should be tall beautiful
stunning, talent that will make Anna jealous for the Co position at Sip, and he should find out about the pregnancy, and stop the honeymoon, she dose not deserve it. please update soon and sorry for my grammar and spelling.
maricruz.teranllanez chapter 30 . 7/28/2014
esta ana es desesperante
lo siento se que es tu historia y todo pero de verdad Anastacia Grey es mucho mas inteligente que esta ana
DemonicAngel chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
I wish this story would go on. Please it is really good. Why don't you go on? I know it has been a long time since the last update but I just read the last chapter and can't believe there isn't more of it. Maybe you don't even read this but still I wanted to put my opinion in here.
macera chapter 32 . 5/12/2014
Why arent u updating please update your story
Love-stitch chapter 32 . 4/17/2014
Please write more
Emo chapter 32 . 3/6/2014
Hey there, i just came accross your story two days ago and was wondering if there are anymore chapters i could read?. If so please e-mail me the link please :)
Guest chapter 32 . 2/19/2014
When will you be adding more chapters ? I can't wait to read the rest I really hope that Christian is excited about the baby and not like the books :)
Susan chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
Just been reading your story you aren't really going to leave it there update soon would love to know what Mr Grey does when he finds out he's going to be a daddy.
sweetasnz1 chapter 32 . 11/11/2013
Omg please tell me there is more, please update, need to know what happens next! :)