Reviews for Fifty Shades Scandalized
Guest chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
OK, how stupid is this AS? She just married a gorgeous billionaire and she wants to work rather than take a honeymoon? Her priorities are really screwed up. I just don't know why CG bothers with her at all. Its really frustrating. I mean all she does is read manuscripts, just take some with her if she is so adamant. As if a week of her being back at work would have made much difference! This is a very unbelievable story line. And now she is trying to apply somewhere else! It seems she just does her best to irk him in endless ways and make him lose control.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
What I dont understand is AS is always OK with CG giving and helping others (as in paying for Ethan's master program) yet when he tries to pay for anything for her, she gives him a really hard time. Its just so infuriatingly stupid. Obviously he is not paying her for sex or think she is a whore if he was willing to marry her! Now shes probably pregnant and CG will truly be stuck with her, Ugh! I also notice she is so damn nice and polite to her boss Jack and so haughty with CG. Why does she even bother to work at all. Its just so stupid. I mean really, she is spending all this time under the authority of another man, getting coffee and lunch for Jack as was in the trilogy when at home she has servants that do that for her? This sort of story line is just plain silly. Especially when SIP is owned by CG. I mean she makes beans and the amount of full time security to watch over her is surely more than she would make as a lowly assistant intern.
I wonder if AS will be like her mother and jump in and out of a few marriages? Poor CG. I hope not.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2013
Jeez, I'm so glad that cheating business finally got cleared up! Good grief, what a waste of energy and uneccessary pain and anguish. It was incredible that he would still want to marry her! This whole group of people are immature. It sure seemed like they were all still in college or high school. Hard to believe that CG would be able to run a huge company if he could think so irrationally. Yes, I understand AS makes him that way, but seriously, all these peoples behaviors are truly juvenile and they should be be on Springer show.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
You know, Ana is So STUPID, she should just get dumped by CG. This is getting to be a really dumb story line. CG is a gorgeous brilliant billionaire, why is he so infatuated with such an idiot girl? Why does she insist on her lowly independence and also why not trust him to communicate with him honestly? I mean he is willing to marry her, she should tell her about the pics to straighten things up. She has already been threatened with their exposure to CG so she should preempt it with honesty. I am so sick of her actions. He could get another girlfriend now that he knows he is capable to feeling more. Just forget AS, she is not worth all the angst she puts him thru.
1DBG1 chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
hope u update soon
xNikki chapter 32 . 3/10/2013
Loving it so far! Please update soon :)
sillie j chapter 32 . 2/26/2013
Thank you. There were some new turns of event there that I haven't read elsewhere yet. Curious to know how you are planning to continue it, particularly about the fallout when Christian finds out about the baby. Or perhaps he will surprise us? :) Seems they aren't completely in the clear and comfortable with each other besides that either.
sillie j chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
That's the silliest thing I've heard: those curves. While it distinguishes the students of the same year from each other, it'll make it close to impossible to accurately compare students of different years. I know no grading scheme is perfect, but that's just ridiculous really.
sillie j chapter 25 . 2/26/2013
Awww. That's a very sweet way of Christian making it up for Ethan and to let him know there's no bad blood left. Groomsman. :)
lalablackgrey chapter 32 . 2/9/2013
fantastic story thus far! i am hooked. i was going crazy for a couple of chapters when they were in vegas. hope you update with more chapters soon.
nedbella chapter 32 . 2/8/2013
Great story. So looking forward to reading more. Keep up the fabulous writing.
applepe chapter 32 . 2/1/2013
Omg.. I's the 1rst of febreaury and im addicted to your fanfic.. i need more.. and i know you have your life and a lot of things.. but please try to update soon :) Thank Youu
staceynav chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
hi thanks for this I've enjoyed it so far
Lb chapter 32 . 1/11/2013
Hoping you are still writing. I would like to see where the story goes from here.
50addict chapter 32 . 1/5/2013