Reviews for Fifty Shades Scandalized
DemonicAngel chapter 32 . 5/19/2014
I wish this story would go on. Please it is really good. Why don't you go on? I know it has been a long time since the last update but I just read the last chapter and can't believe there isn't more of it. Maybe you don't even read this but still I wanted to put my opinion in here.
macera chapter 32 . 5/12/2014
Why arent u updating please update your story
Love-stitch chapter 32 . 4/17/2014
Please write more
Emo chapter 32 . 3/6/2014
Hey there, i just came accross your story two days ago and was wondering if there are anymore chapters i could read?. If so please e-mail me the link please :)
Guest chapter 32 . 2/19/2014
When will you be adding more chapters ? I can't wait to read the rest I really hope that Christian is excited about the baby and not like the books :)
Susan chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
Just been reading your story you aren't really going to leave it there update soon would love to know what Mr Grey does when he finds out he's going to be a daddy.
sweetasnz1 chapter 32 . 11/11/2013
Omg please tell me there is more, please update, need to know what happens next! :)
guest chapter 32 . 10/20/2013
please continue your story
maxine chapter 32 . 10/19/2013
how can she be sow stupid? did she married him for to hurt him because that watt she doing. Her lying about the baby and going to that interview and working against her husband company, she should think it my hurt him, but she different priority she knows what she want and no one will stand in her way she determent even if cost her marriage, her priority all screw up, and she his driving him crazy, just wish she miscarry before she tell him. And to see is reaction why she never told him. He should walk away from her and have some space, and come home late every night make her beg, and regret what she done to him, and I hope that Jessica try to get Christian that will be a good cliff-hanger, Anna after fight hard not to lose him to her. please update soon
AHDSK chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
I really hope you update your story, I'm gued to it right now lol and really interested to see what will happen next with the pregnancy.
1961Littlemissy chapter 32 . 10/11/2013
Oh NO DON'T STOP HERE!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/20/2013
AND!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/4/2013
Oh Ana...secrets are not good. And telling Sawyer before your hubby...
D06 chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
I really hope you continue this story soon. It's a good one. I was a little annoyed with Anna and Christian and their terrible communication skills and their ability to just move on with big issues unaddressed but it seems to work for them now. Lol in any case I would love to fid out how you planned on ending it!
destineegarrity chapter 32 . 6/16/2013
please finish the story its really good
481 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »