Reviews for Matchmaker
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
LilyofAzra chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I had fun reading this! And would like to see Arthur's reaction when he found out all the attempts that Alfred made. If you ever get a chance, you should write a one-shot sequel.
Decimus Yna chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Too much Awesomeness come! XD
Decimus Yna chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
OMG! Why I didn't notice this fanfic before T_T? I'm so hopeless! DX
So... mmm... Gonna check what next? :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Ohmygod, this was hilarious and adorable and god i loved it
French Fry257 chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I loooooooove this fic so much I thought it was so cute! I hope you continue writing more amazing stories! Man I love Prussia he's so evil and adorable at the same time!
sachienobaka chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
Oh you have to update thisssss ;A; it's been like four months but this is lovely and you're awesome and everything is funny and you really have to update okay? Okay. *hugs u*
theSardonyx chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Well, damn. Ahaha. It's kinda hard to impress England like this eh.? Why can't America just confess anyway.? Geez, katorpehan.

Write on.!
Yuna
tynder20 chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Can't wait for more :) keep up the great work!
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 7 . 10/4/2013
Great idea! i've noticed that in all fanworks and the series that whenever america puts on that smile no one says no!
God the world needs this awesome pairing!
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
So all America has to do is smile... Hmmm, this is about to get interesting.
TimeLordsCompanion chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
So I haven't read any USUK fanfiction for a while, and this seems to take me right back into my squealing, fan girl self. It was amaaaazing. Update soon:)
Hunteraka girl chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I thought Canadas idea was rather brilliant
tineri talentati chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I'm giggling like a madman, seriously? THAT'S what you say to lighten the mood America? You aren't the sharpest knife on the rack are you?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Dude this story is so epic, please continue and update soon!