Reviews for The Secret Diary of Nicolas de Brabant: aged 769
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Well, hello there. Been traipsing through the Forever Knight section and decided to give this fic a read. Not bad. Not bad at all. It could be better though. For one thing, Nick sounds almost like a teenager at points. I think his tone would be a bit more sophisticated. And for another, the title of the fic says he's 769 when the fic itself mentions Tracy and Reese, two characters who were not introduced to the show until Season 3. Nick was already 800 by the start of Season 1, so he should be older here. Small continuity error, I know, but still.

Again, not bad. I did enjoy it. I just think you could have smoothed it out a bit more. No hard feelings.

Oh, and to answer the question in your summary: I definitely remember what I floppy diskette is. Damn, now I feel like a vampire. :P
maripach77 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
this was great...oh and yes i remember floppys lol probably still have some hidden away somewhere
Kyer chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ha! Not only do I recall diskettes, I recall the 5" FLOPPY ones. Oy...I recall the stupid punch cards for that matter. Cobol and freaking life before GUI.

Dang...this means...we are nearly as old as Nick.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Cool maybe. Though maybe cd11 is correct.
cd11 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
very good
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Thanks
RavenMerc chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Congrats on the archeological find. I suspect it's just us old fogies who know floppies.
*giggles* This was a very cute and funny fic. This part of Wednesday got me really laughing:
"Woke up this evening to a painful crushing weight on the back of my neck and shoulders. Realized this time it was because I had slept on the couch again and had crinked my neck. Also saw that I had not changed out of my clothes and they were now hopelessly wrinkled. After several flashbacks, decided this was all Lacroix's fault. "