Reviews for Not That Simple
Starviking chapter 27 . 2/5
I think Baron's reaction was very subdued all things considered.
Starviking chapter 2 . 2/1
Lettie from Howl's moving castle?
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
EEEE! THE NOODLE INCIDENT! FROM CALVIN AND HOBBES! I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
is chapter 2 a reference to howls moving castle...?
CharlieBoneFan chapter 29 . 1/13/2015
Wow, your story was absolutely amazing. I'll be looking forward to when I read more of them.
Mnellos chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
"Accepted is not the same as being unafraid. It just means that you believe you're helpless to change your future. Fate is a word you use when you've given up trying."

While all your writing is wonderful, I absolutely adored this line, and had to stop for a moment to tell you so!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2014
awwwwwww so beautiful, I love it so much!
FMWSophie chapter 29 . 9/15/2014
*claps* Wonderful job! I always love the twists you use when you come up with AUs, and this story did not disappoint in the slightest! I've already gushed about how much I love your TCR stories, but I'll just reiterate how wonderful they are and how much joy they bring to me when I read them. I hope you had as much fun writing them as I did reading them!

Now, onto the rest of your stories!
FMWSophie chapter 2 . 9/15/2014
*waves* Hello! You've probably be getting random notifications throughout the past week that someone's been favoriting your stories at random - that's me! I've been binge-reading your wonderful AUs, but haven't stopped to review any yet. I just thought I'd stop here - in Chapter 2 of one of your stories - to say that your stories are wonderful, and I had almost given up hope of finding good fanfiction in the Cat Returns category that was true to the characters. So, thank you for writing such wonderfully compelling and interesting stories! I've never been one that interested in AUs, but I absolutely /love/ yours! Maybe because Haru/Baron could only really work in an AU setting. Hmm...

Oh, and I saw your Howl's Moving Castle reference in this chapter, and I appreciated it. It brought a smile to my face.

I will return to reading the rest of this wonderful story now!
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 29 . 6/21/2014
I would have liked to see more of Rosie. I also hate you for killing Haru's family. I love you and your stories though.
One more thing... CURSE YOU! IT IS TWO-THIRTY IN THE FRICKIN' MORNIN'. I HAVE TO BE UP AT EIGHT. *GRRRR*
Your stories are to dang addictive.

Thank you for the wonderful story.

Cecelia
(p.s. I think that Baron's little outburst when Haru comes back was wonderfully executed. He wasn't violent but he was very angry. I think it was perfect valence that you struck and
SakuraRose16 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
God damn you.
God
Damn
You.
I will accept people dying.
But there is one line you crossed
AND IT IS YOU NEVER
EVER
KILL A PREGNANT WOMAN YOU FUCKER
Ms. S. Phinx chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
I may have to start stalking you to. And though your writings are definitely different then YarningChick, I see a resemblance on how you handle the stories. (meaning the little author notes at the end) I will now begin my frenzy of reading your stories for the rest of the month and longer. Thanks for the enjoyable read, though in truth I was hoping for a kiss. Love it regardless.
find your North Star chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Young love so cute(:
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 29 . 8/8/2013
Okay, That last line, The quote from Charles Dickens, It seriously made me cry. I think it was all of the emotion spread throughout the story bottled together, but I know it was that quote that made the tears spill over. Thank you for giving me a little extra magic.
Sincerely,
PSD
Minirowan chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
The ending felt a bit rushed, mainly because I never suspected Machida was capable of such evil. Sure he was cruel and mean spirited, but a killer? I think you should have alluded more to his true nature. Also, some interaction between him and Toto would have been nice. I'd like to know why Toto wasn't distraught at the sight of his dead and disfigured brother.

Anyway, what I would have really liked to see was more of Haru's magic. While desperation makes a great fuel for making the impossible possible, seeing Haru use her magic more often would make the leap from cat magic to unblocked magic more believable. Maybe she could have used cats to help her steal so she could get by?

Either way, this story was a great read. I could harly pull myself away!