Reviews for The Sharpest Edge
Jose19 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I wonder who will win but Naruto has to win because his graduation is necessary for his goals but what about Ino, and what team will Naruto be chosen for.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
The test they are taking is very interesting but will Sasuke succeed in the exams because he can't let himself be stopped from becoming a Ninja because he has a goal to accomplish.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Naruto's suggestion is true but the problem that the Clone Jutsu can't be learned by the other students due to the fact that it requires a lot of chakra, and no one has more chakra than Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 10/20/2014
I wonder if Naruto still has to learn the Shadow Clones because this Jutsu is not one to be underestimated because no one uses this Jutsu as well as Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
I wonder what will Ino's family to do with Naruto because are they going to adopt him because it would make any relationship with Ino impossible if this happens but make sure I don't see Sakura in any pairing with Naruto because she will always be a fangirl of Sasuke to me.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
The thing I appreciate the most is the lack of fangirl that Ino has in the story because that simply drives me up the wall because I simply can't stand the groupie thinking because I simply don't want Naruto to be Sakura in any way possible in this story.
kisshuismylife chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
I'm sorry to see you haven't continued this in a while; I think it's really great. Will it be continued at some point?
KaioM chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Sakura. Go die. I hate you. So much. Please, please, die.
Esus927 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
You write so well, so why do you use such a pathetic plot device as a mob torturing Naruto in his childhood? Not only do you use this, but you literally have no consequences to such actions. The mob gets to just return home as though they took a midnight stroll; Naruto doesn't appear to have any darker tendencies even though he's literally being tortured to death by the people of his home; and he STILL WANTS TO BECOME HOKAGE? What the fuck! Seriously, if you aren't going to have any serious consequences for such events, then just don't use them. Use a plot device that makes some form of sense, because this one doesn't.

I wish the fandom creation of having Naruto raped/tortured by mobs of people would die a quick and brutal death.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I do have one question will Ino be a permanent Romantic pairing for Naruto because i am all for this since she becomes a very attractive woman in Shippuden after Naruto comes back in 3 years.
random-k chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
hmm different
Rooivalk253 chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
OMG, this is soooo good! Please, please PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
If he continues to be ignored by the villagers, we will end up losing a valuable asset. Still, if that were ever to happen, I may find myself with a little free time. Perhaps I could show him a few basic skills." His eyebrows raised at his suggestion, and he smiled at Hitomi.

Isn't it suposed to be; Her eyebrows raised at his suggestion, and he smiled at Hitomi.

just i thought

I like the story :)
agnar chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
I'll be honest, I skipped over the drawn out kiba-sasuke fight because I couldn't really bring myself to care about the details, only the result. I'd have been satisfied with 'after an impressive, drawn out fight, sasuke managed to narrowly defeat kiba' kind of thing.

Sorry, not to say anything bad about your fight descriptions, it's just that these fights don't *mean* anything, it's just a genin graduation exam. While I applaud the exams being tougher than canon, I still don't much care about the details of them.
tennisdesi91 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Great start here! I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!