Reviews for All my lives torn asunder
Yel Ashaya chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
I loved this story so much. It's the first Vorta fic I've read. :) Very good. The plot is awesome and so unexpected, also :)
thaifighter30 chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
I would love for you to continue this story and maybe a romance could blossom between Weyoun and Ezri Dax. Just something about those two being together seems epic. :-) ...Just a thought.
thaifighter30 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
brilliantly written. I totally love Weyoun.
HowlynMad chapter 10 . 3/7/2013
If you ever decide to continue this as a series, I'll be sure to follow it. Again, it was am interesting and unique idea which, at times, can be rare around here. Kudos.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ohhh, this is a really interesting idea. Jeffrey Combs made Weyoun such an interesting "villain". I see his face when I read your story.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2012
Nice ending. It was a good story to read fairy-tale style
XS-DARKLORD chapter 6 . 11/9/2012
Glad to see he's still being a gentleman so far...
XS-DARKLORD chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
" integrating the Jem Hadar into Klingon society" is was a clever solution that I always wanted to see realized, a good idea for a sequel.
Now..the new "self-awareness" is entertaining "NO! No that is not how Weyoun's behave! I am not some kind of rutting animal! Though as I looked down at my pants it seemed to have a differing opinion of what a Weyoun was" I was flat on my ass laughing...That was a wicked piece of writing!
XS-DARKLORD chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
a little cheesy, but very pleasantly so...wouldn't miss the next chapters for all the tea in china
XS-DARKLORD chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
Now it's turning into a classic fairy-tale. Can't say I complain . It's a very interesting and attractive tale...
An interesting notion here is that girl and her family; a setting that might re-awaken his sense of his ancestry and give him more detailed remembrance of his earlier self; these people living in the bushes who'd rather be honestly poor than deceitfully rich... very clever. Are you going along that line? let's see the coming chapters...
XS-DARKLORD chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Now he's narcissistic with fruedan issues... keeps getting better
XS-DARKLORD chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
So far, so good. I quite like this setting
BewilderedFemale chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Have Kevan or whatever the heck his name is fall in love with Fae Meanon, a famous writer who has a best selling trilogy of books about a human who has a secret affair with a Vorta until she gives him an ultimatum and she ends up leaving him! *jumps up and down on the couch chanting: 'do it!, do it!, do it!'*
BewilderedFemale chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
What? No babies?! Oh come on! Not even a little one? Like a poly-pocket version or something?
You could name it Poly-Vorta, and she comes in a compact house shaped like a flower with her own miniature convertible that's driven by her little boyfriend named Paulie-Vorta who flashes her a gangsta sign while yelling at her: "Yo Poly, git in my ride be-acth!" Just sayin!
BewilderedFemale chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
Yeah, you thought I was done reviewing right? WRONG! Bwahahaha!

*does girly voice* "oh Weyoun! Be gentle! Please! (The door slams and in comes Solok lookin like he's gonna seriously kick some !)

Solok: "Vorta! Get your Vortish hands off my daughter!"

"But daddy! I love him!"

Weyoun: "Oh look at the time.. I gotta go.. uh.. Dominion stuff, yeah..." *runs away*