Reviews for A Certain Unique Blonde
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 8 . 9/26
please continue this, its so goddamm good
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 7 . 9/26
the sound naruto sounds awesome, i hope you do it
RIP you wonderful bastard of a story, rest in peace.

Honestly prefer this than the reboot, the plot and characters are more canon here but that is why I like it so much but I support I will just have to move on and live with it.

Although I doubt I will follow the reboot but good luck.

Once again, rest in peace.
Hii-tan chapter 6 . 8/30
What the hell is flaminyon? Do you mean filet mignon?
Shigure Toshiro chapter 8 . 8/29
Interesting story so far, looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Please update The Tides Change Once More
Balrog1788 chapter 8 . 8/27
so out of curiosity what was the news you put in chapter 9? by the time I saw the update email the chapter was gone.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 8/26
-Touma X Naruko & Harem!

PikaMew1288 chapter 9 . 8/26
Please say that you are making Naruko a natural level 6 this time? And that she also has the complete Kurama sealed inside of her? There is also the fact that Kurama is the largest fragment of the combined power of both Kaguya and the Shinju so even at half-power Naruko should be vastly stronger than an ordinary level 5 and maybe a level 6 as well.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 9 . 8/26
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. I will go there now to see new ver. All i need now for me to start worshipping you as a great new Deity is for "Born Again in Red" to get either updated or a rewrite.
ahsoei chapter 8 . 7/14
Hmm... Great story. Although, I have to say that some of the lines in the story-telling made you sound like a weeaboo. Sorry if I offend you.

I was a bit sceptical about Naruto, or should I say Naruko, being the second strongest Esper in the Academic City. But considering about the ranks mean the potential to achieve level 6, as well as Kyuubi/Kurama's presence within her, I guess it wasn't that far-off the mark that she could outrank Kakine Teitoku, the Dark Matter. Though, I have to say, shouldn't the ability to use chakra be categorised as Magic instead of Esper?
And I'm still kind of curious how does Naruko exactly fend-off Misaki's telepathic powers.

During Index arc, however, the pace was too fast and lacks exposition around the climax. I was expecting that Naruko would be more involved during the final confrontation with Index.

And for one of your previews about Naruto being able to use the power of Tenpouin Yuuki from Code Breaker, I think you set Naruto's rank too high. I'd say Naruto's rank would be either below Misaki or Mugino.

Hope this story will update soon.
ahsoei chapter 6 . 7/14
Can I have the link for your picture of Salamandra?
Live lesson number 1000000 :Naruko in this story is iris heart mini me
Hayate chapter 8 . 5/25
It has nearly been 2 whole years since this story even got a glance, how very upsetting.

Such a shame, so much promise with so much more story to tell.

Even though it mostly followed the anime with little changes here and there due to Naruko it was still enjoyable to read, especially her relationship with Misaka.

I will still continue to hope this story gets updated or re-written although I may be waiting for a good long while, maybe even an enternity.
stabertiger chapter 8 . 3/8