Reviews for A Certain Unique Blonde
Derox-1223 chapter 1 . 2/8
Coincidentally the fire bending was what came to mind during the fight scene. I guess that means you did a good job of describing it.
Xilonax Shiverflame chapter 1 . 1/16
A Newborn at level 5? She's gotta at the VERY LEAST be level 6 if it's 12 years later.
So this story is dead huh? *sigh*
Lebensender chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
I can actually see Naruko and Mikoto getting together...I'm actually hoping for that pairing, either that or a harem and/or multi-relationship. Either way I feel they would be a great pairing.
polarpwnage chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Is this gonna be more focused on Naruko being involved in the Railgun series or Index?
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Eh idk why Naruko is level 5, ever higher ranked than Misaka at that. espers are ranked based on application of power not just purely power. Just fire should be level 4 or something, she doesn't even do anything with it cept shoot fireballs etc.
VergilCain chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I'm confused what the whole summoning thing was but whatever the rest of the chapter was good really. Liked the omake, hilarious XD
VergilCain chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Nice i like the whole flashback to show how they met kinda stupid how she handled them but funny nonetheless
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I like the idea of fire bending for naruko but is the plot going to veer of from canon or will it just be adding in naruko and nothing really changes
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Please Continue
michael.price.96558 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
I love your "Namikaze Hypersonic Naruto" idea
Viscount chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Glad to see another chapter up and about dood! Was starting to fear that you forgot about this story in lieu of Percy Jackson fics but I am very happy that this has been updated as it is one of the best stories I have read on this website.

Anyway, Naruko's split personality has intrigued me and I can only make a guess that it is going to make quite an impact later on as the storyline progresses. With the Kyuubi I found myself completely forgetting he was even in this story in the first place but I am glad he is there, I just hope he proves to be helpful to Naruko instead of trying to hinder her. Another feeling I have is that CERBERUS may influence Naruko's thoughts and actions more and more and if her friends fail to find a way to help her, may lead her to a darker path.

I am glad that a little bit of the past shared between Naruko and Misaki has been revealed and now explains why Naruko is trusting of her in the first place, with Misaki being her second friend. I hope you expand this more with flashbacks of their pasts so we can get a better understanding of the dynamic between the two.

I also felt a little sorry for Mikoto considering not long ago did she find out what experiments Naruko was involved with and her acting strangely at times (like her attitude towards Kihara Nayuta for example) and she just wants to help her but ultimately cant. I am glad that Naruko will soon be back with the gang as I am starting to miss their banter and antics.

Now, talking about pairings I hope this becomes a NarukoxMikoto since you have teased us about it before in previous chapters however I fear that you are leaning towards the NarukoxTouma route in which I feel will really suck if it were to actually happen. It's probably because I dislike Touma as a character and I just personally feel he would serve better as the 'big brother' role towards Naruko than a love interest.

Anyway good job on this chapter and I cant wait to find out what happens next so I wish you good luck and that I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter dood!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Yay been waiting for this for a thus chapter was good don't forget the comedy.
DamagedGlasses chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
I like the split personality thing Naruko has.
moon so bright chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Hmmmm... Is she going to ever go back to the Naruto-verse?