Reviews for Night on the town
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 3/6
Cuuuuuuuuuuutee!
ninjamidori chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
HE SCORES! XD God, this was too perfect for me! :D
gammawidow67 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
fanfic is not letting me sign it but that is my penname. just curiuos to two things. 1.) whose bruce dancing with is it maria darcey or betty because steve only saw the bck of her and it sounds like one of them and 2.) will this storyline continue.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Loved it!
Black Thorn chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I really enjoyed reading it and I'd love to see this story turning into a multi-chapter one.

yours sincerely,

BT
BowStringPrincess chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
awwww cute! Cap needs a girl friend.
Alliegator chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Love the story! Please make a sequel! If you already did! Can't wait to read!
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Yes! Tony is nice! And Steve is reserved but not dumb! :)

"My family decided to drag me out for a night on the town," Steve said sheepishly. "How about you?"

Well done! :)
sillystarshine chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
this was awesome and just left me with a huge smile on my face! i loved it! :)
Rayne chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So sorry, I meant "garter" not "harder". Silly autocorrect and I didn't catch it. Sorry about that. I was just referring to another story of yours when Steve had to put the garter on Darcy and it was cute how they were both blushing and that sparked my idea. Sorry if you were confused. Love your stories. God Bless.
-Rayne
Rayne chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hey just an idea, I really love Steve and I hate that he's all alone, do you think you could do a Darcy/Steve fic? I really think he deserves someone special and in one of your stories you had a little bit of a Steve and Darcy moment when he put the harder on her. It would make a cute story or one shot, just an idea. Oh and for Brice since he's such a sweet guy yet he doesn't really have a girl maybe he could go with Sif. He needs someone caring enough for him and tough enough for the Hulk. Someone who can keep up with them. Just an idea. Love your stories they are amazing and your a great writer. Keep up the good work. God Bless. -Rayne
rachelangelx-men chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Amazing! NEEEEEDS a sequel!
MagicGirl41 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awwww! It was so sweet of Tony to think of Steve c; And I really enjoyed Clint amd Natasha doong the little old movie act xD When exactly does the team find out about them being married? Do you have a story/oneshot for that? Cause if you don't then you should ;)

More Katie/Steve please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved it! I think you captured all the characters wonderfully
Tsukiau chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved the Clint/Natasha shpeal with them talking all 40's it was so fun to read! I can't wait to read more of your work!