Reviews for The Ed's Grown Up
German Speaking Horse chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I agree with Ammish. This would've been awesome if there were chapters for each characters. One one-shot per chapter (though I guess it wouldn't be a one-shot anymore). Hey, is it okay if I re-made this story?
LARRY chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
EAT A FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU GODDAMN RETARDS, THIS STORY IS FUCKING SHIT!
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Well that was sad and depressing. :P It was good though.
Sierra.Gem chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awww...I liked this, but it's so sad!
novaflame16 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
that was extremely depressing... but i completely loved it XD i loved the part about how ed had grown up to be a pofessional football player
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Just like Peter Pan but without the pixie dust or the happily ever after.
jessicachihuahua chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I did like this story, but there is alot you need to work on. I think this story could be amazing if you added alot more detail to everybodies stories. You described Eds story decently but I got a little lost after that.
My story isnt perfect when it comes to spelling either. Be sure to double check before posting. (its something I need to learn too, haha.)
I think you should rewrite this story with more detail and try to orginieze it better. I love the ideas you had but you just jumped from each story so quick.
Seriously, this story would be really good with more detail and description, i recommemd rewriting it with more detail as i said before
TheBritishBear chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This one shot was quite... poor. You could have made a series of one shots that focus on the individual characters in their adult life and present them with unique circumstances. Instead, you kinda tried to introduce all of the character's lives as a adult all in the space of a 1000 words and it didn't work. It jumped all over the place and tried to shoehorn in some shocking twist such as Eddy's brother going missing and a funeral. Oh, spelling issues galore.

All in all, a poor one shot that tried to bite off more than it chews. It would have been a whole lot better if you made individual chapters focusing on the different characters and their life as an adult.