Reviews for Mending the Broken
jgeff chapter 1 . 3/8
Haven't read any further yet but very interesting so far. i'm assuming the butcher is Yamamoto because of what we know of his past this sounds like something he'd do.
Insanity294 chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
interesting and funny,i like it
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
This is a pretty damn good read. I'm glad that I found it, helped me get into a Bleach mood and start up the next chapter for my own story.
You deserve more reviews and greater recognition for providing what is, in my opinion, a more unique story. I just wish it was longer.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
please

please update.
please.
heskey117 chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
Damn Ziggy why don't you continue this story man, I've read it twice already and was really getting into its humor, I also enjoyed the Taming Destruction one too, I hope you get back to writing these soon because I want to see more!
Stresses chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Great Chapter.
You really captured Sui-Fengs personality and the dialogue was stellar. It's evident that things are going ti get a whole lot more interesting now.
Stresses chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Lol ...love that Tatter de Malion took Aizen's boots. That part was hilarious!
I wonder why the Soul Society needs him?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
zigary, i am pleased to inform you that le chapter 3 es very long and very well written. congrats
pago chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
Sui-Feng's portrayal feels pretty spot on for her, especially given all the recent changes around her that she's clearly none too happy with. The description of Omaeda's demise does leave an image and it makes you feel sorry for the big oaf.

I'm also a fan of the brief inclusion of Suzumebachi; I've always enjoyed seeing how the zanpaktou spirits interact with their masters, but it's something that both the manga and the anime neglect far too often. I'm very much hoping to see more of this in the future.

If Sui-Feng is as aware of Tatter's reputation and record as Unohana, this should make for some interesting friction and possibly some violence (which may or may not be directed at some unfortunate cadet again).

Also, I just realized that my email filters were automatically rejecting everything marked as a reply, so sorry about that; it has been remedied.
pago chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wow, that's certainly an amazing first chapter to hook a reader in: very detailed, dark and emotional, and decidedly bloody. I'm generally not fond of Quincies or their very concept, but I actually felt pity for the victims here.

This Butcher is absolutely brutal and I can't imagine the Soul Society being happy with such a (seemingly) rogue element rampaging about, which makes me look forward to seeing what comes next.
Akatsuki-Metal chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
this story is really frightening in a sense cause somebody just murdered a whole bunch of people

this story is really good though keep up the good work