Reviews for Unforgivable
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/8
Hi, that summer when little was known about the injuries to the team is faithfully shown here in the anxiety of Gibbs' search, only to find Tim badly injured. Thanks and cheers!
Brittgirl015 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
They should have used your version, it's better.
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Really, really liked it!
starfire25 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aww... i love that. Papa bear gibbs.
Jukka chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Your descriptions are incredible. I could feel Gibbs anticipation, relief, fear and sadness as if I were there. Thank you for such a great story.
Trinkies chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I loved this. Beautifully written. I would like to believe that Gibbs feels for his agents the way you portrayed him in this fic. And I love how you emphasized Tim's injury. I think that the show hasn't really been doing well by Tim as a character recently. This was wonderful. A joy to read. And I hope to read more from you soon! :)
jmsings chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Great job! I really wish the shows writers hadn't glossed over Tim and made his injury so inconsequential. In my opinion, they tried to do too much in 10x1. I like your scenario better!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really liked your story, Good McGee content Keep up the good work
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
it was sooo good. ! i love how you them as gibbs kids
maplewind chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Love it!
Phoenixhp5t3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
well done! i enjoyed it very much!
Dee Tease chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
WOW! What a terrific story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Good story, and poor tim! I am dying inside with anticipation over the season priemer! :)
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Very nice. Show hasn't aired here in ustralia yet but Im actually hoping Tim does get seriously hurt :) He has got through too many seasons without serious harm while the others have been blown up, tortured etc. Nice to see the team coming together.
AMMO121 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012