Reviews for Making it Right
Charmed Dark Alias chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Absolutely fabulous story
pumpkinking5 chapter 5 . 11/11/2012

OMG! It is finish! But they are together. They finally found solace and together wit each other.

They were lost and confused without their other half. Now, they are whole and complete.

Looking forward to your next story. I truly was enamored and enjoyed reading this story.
Bee chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
update soon please! loved this :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012

Troy and Gabby took a break. They were under so much pressure from school work and Troy's basketball.

Serena wanted Troy. But, Troy didn't want her. At least, he was honest with Gabby about Serena. Now,
Gabby had time to ponder and see what the relationship was going and meant for each other.

Good job of explaining what happened in flashback. It gave a different perceptive on what happened
between them.
kiara chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
hey i love this story it was totally awesome please update asap.
cncgrad02 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Oh, yay! For now, anyway... This is all fun and good and they're "together", but I serriously can't wait until they talk! The NEED to talk! This whatever it is between the two of them is just going to fester and bleed and won't have any resolution unless they talk. And it needs to be somewhere quiet with just the two of them and before Chad's party. Although if it doesn't happen before the party, that could make for some very interesting drama...!
Bee chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Well, AWE! :')
pumpkinking5 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012

This was so heart wrenching. The emotions and feelings that was simmering below the surface was
ready to exploded between them. yet, for now sleep and comforted was needed. Troy and Gabby decided
to wait for now. Their embrace and hugging was so sweet. It was desperatly needed at that moment. No

The way he draped his sweater over her regardless of what had transpired between them showed love
and caring.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I can tell this is going to be good :) so excited! Brilliant so far!
xFirstBadHabit chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Loved it(:
pumpkinking5 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012

WOW! Gabby and Troy has to do with "Troy's cheating supposely." Seren is someone that Gabby thinks
that Troy cheated on her. She was in his room. From the email from the previous chapters, it seems to be somewhat or could be a misunderstanding on Gabby's part. Yet, why those heartfelt emails to Gabby from

Now, they are together. The tension is thick. Like how you put flashbacks to show what cause the rift.

Great job!
cncgrad02 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
First of all, my apologies for my previous review. I just read back over it and I'm embarrassed! I wrote it at midnight and was very tired and I think that showed up in my review. I usually re-read them before I post a review, but apparently I didn't on that particular night! Oops!

Now for my review on chapter 2: this is so sad! I'm putting myself in Gabriella's place- even though I've never been there myself- and my heart is breaking! I can't wait to find out the whole story. Who is- what was her name again? Seren? DID Troy cheat, or was it just an assumption on Gabriella's part because of something she overheard his roommate say? I love how you left it with "their eyes met" in the present tense and went straight into the flashback. Now I have to know- going back to present tense- what happens and what is said during their conversation!

Don't make us wait long! Love it!
xFirstBadHabit chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter(:
cncgrad02 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Aw! Tear! I'm a single mom myself (to a 6 year old) and I can only imagine the two of us in this position!

I came across "Never Again" and I'll have to admit: I was slightly disappointed when I read the AN you posted for it... The "Ice decided to not continue" part if it. nd then when I continued reading and cam to where you said "I'm continuing it as 'Making it Right'...", I got excited!

Now u gave to know what happened to cause this "break"...

Great start! I can't wait for more!