Reviews for Lil Hot Mama
Mistress Frrreak chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Can I say just how much I love this? Everything about it. I really hope you continue :)
MissGuenever chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Awww... Too cute for words. Love the bit about the washing machine. Keep up the good work.
Mooney chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
wait so... sorry but it sounds more like elliot and parker story in a relationship than anything else. from the begining it sounded like it was a hardison/elliot/parker thing going on. am i missing something? i like elliot and parker better anyways . maybe i'm just tired from all the wrapping of the presents and stuff right now. n working off on coffee. either way love elliot and parker and their new baby.
Roddie Seiko chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
I am confused, maybe I missed something. When did Eliot say he wanted a boy, even in a grift? Who is Penny?
MissGuenever chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Awww... this is adorable! I would have loved a little bit more of a tie in between Penny/Derek and the Leverage team - I don't quite get how the Criminal Minds team ties in. It would have been nice to see how the two teams tie in. This is a serial piece of fiction and because most people don't read back a chapter the tie-ins need to be stronger than a novel.

Great work! I know that I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
MissGuenever chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
"Daddy can make pancakes in the morning. That'll get rid of the monsters."
That is perfect! I really love this story; thank you so much for decent grammer and using spell check!
love4eliot chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Question, who is parker with Eliot or Hardison...I know that she has eliot's baby but confused...who is Katie Spencer? Parker?
Saides chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Awwwww! I loved Santas' letter. This was incredibly sweet. I hope that Parker has gifts for the boys as well.
Thanks,
Mercedes
helikesitheymikey chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
SO...we gonna see the family reunion? oh Garcia's gonna freak about being an auntie...is Garcia bringing Morgan? they are so adorable together...and I wonder what Garcia will think of Parker's lifestyle...methinks she will try to get in a talk to gush about the cute/hot guys in her and her sister's life.
Parker must be good at her job if her sister *the queen of hacking* can't find her...I wonder how she's keeping her illegal activities from her sister*btw, who's older?* since she works for the FBI...though Garcia did used to do illegal stuff too...until she got caught of course...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

SO...Holly is biologically Eliot's then? and how will she refer to Hardison when growing up? as another daddy or an uncle or what? hmm...it'll be interesting to see her toddling in to their room when she's scared and see who she snuggles between...and her inevitably mentioning something weird in kindergarten or preschool...*smirks*

anyway that baby's gonna be spoiled I bet...btw, where was Sophie and Nate during this? I mean I'd think that Soph would be there if at all possible since Parker was giving birth...
NyraGrimm chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
That was so sweet!
saides chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Oh my! Interesting set up! I like that the 3 are 1.
Thanks,
Mercedes
NyraGrimm chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
This is very good so far! I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
scasfra chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Oh, I liked the daddy's gonna lift you a diamond ring line, I actually wrote a story where Sophie teaches Parker the song but she keeps changing the lyrics to somethins like this. Great chapter
floralisette chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Did I miss something? Who's the mama?