Reviews for The Uzumaki Tales: Return of the Whirlpool
NARUMOKA chapter 84 . 11/25
finish this fanfic
mudaship39 chapter 80 . 11/15
I love your fanfic. Please continue your story. hope you continue it to chapter 700 in the manga
TheCrimsonAngelOfDeath chapter 84 . 11/12
I've Read This Story 23 Times And Actually PMed With jbriz About A Year Ago He Said He Was Busy And That's One Of The Reasons He Hasn't Updated In a While Also He Thinks The Stories Hit A Dead End And Become Predictable Which I Think Is Wrong J I miss You man It saddens Me That such A great Story Will Probably never Have A Proper Ending But the Show Must Go On So Keep Your Eyes Open If You Like this story Keep your eyes open for my fics Coming Up Jashin Chronicles Book 1: Angels Return Heres the summary: Post Final Valley Battle Rated M Naru/Hina Oc/Oc Shika/Tema After The Battle With Sasuke Naruto's Been Having Strange Dreams Of An Angelic Figure With Crimson Wings And A Strange Symbol A Circle With And Upside Down Triangle What Could These Visions Mean find Out In Chapter One Rebirth Coming December 20 2015
Martina StormBringr chapter 84 . 11/9
HI! Read this story at least a dozen times now, and all I can say is: Well-written.

Everythings seems to flow very smoothly. From the start of the story up to the present. Loved the funnies you put in. XD Couldn't get enough of rereading those. Every. Single. Time.
Also enjoyed how to you kind of based the story along the lines of "Great risks bring great rewards."

The one thing I don't quite understand is Ren's story... he said he was 26. But I keep going through the timeline (both on paper and in my head) and it's not quite adding up right. From what I get Ren is two years older than Hanoka, and for the next 15 years (putting him at 17 and her at 15) they were living peacefully until their parent's murder and consequent separation, then him searching for his sister for the next 10 years... wouldn't he be about 27 instead?

Another thing is that I caught a few other plotholes (I think) earlier in the story... none that I can think of at the moment. But you might wanna check through that and fix them, if you can.

Otherwise, great story and here's hoping you decide to continue it.
Looking forward to your next chapter! _
DarkJewel55 chapter 3 . 11/2
'naruto was too petrified with fear to move' WTF. are you sure we're talkin' bout' the same person?
Pls continue with this story its really good so pls keep it up
Variable Zero chapter 84 . 10/27
Well, I must say that this story is pretty well thought out, though there are quite a few grammar mistakes that are easy to miss.

I certainly hope that you can find some spare time to get back to this story, along with the passion to continue, as I foresee this incident with Yugito could patch up relations with Konoha and Kumo if Yugito is saved.
Update chapter 1 . 10/23
Can you please update a new chapter?
starfirexrin chapter 84 . 10/17
please update soon
nickclause chapter 1 . 10/14
Can u write a reading story on this fanfic
gunzen chapter 84 . 9/29
I'm holding out hope that you continue and finish this story. Your story is one of the better ones I have read. Thank you for writing down a great read.
Kristina'sMyName chapter 1 . 9/24
I just read your bio (I comepletly forgot about that) and you wrote/said that you won't continue this story because you feel it is predictable, hitting a dead-end, etc. I just want you to know that I don't think it is predictable. This story is THE best Naruto story I have ever read and even if you stopped updating, I still like to read this story. (I have read it about 6 times now, right know I'm gonna start my 7th.)
I just wanted to let you know that I will always enjoy this story and always will (even if you left me with a cliffhanger).
I just wanted you to know that :-)
Are you dead
Hospitaller1080 chapter 84 . 9/21
Update please :'(
Naruto1300 chapter 84 . 9/13
This is a great story and I love it's flow and the epic length so far it shows that you didn't want to cut corners I appreciate that I only hope that you continue it because it is now up in the top 2 of my all time favorte fanfics this one and A Few Angry Words are the two best naruto fanfics out there so please keep the story going and keep up the great work thank you very much
2,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »