Reviews for The Evening Dust
annaharding chapter 3 . 6/18
Very sweet story! Bella's back story, about her early days living with her mother, was kind of sad. But she's an upbeat gal. I loved the notes that he wrote - practice notes!
Thanx for sharing.
ChristianMom54 chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
I enjoyed! Great take/storyline. Thanks for sharing.
nidszala chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
It is a beautiful story
I really loved it
Irabella RobSten chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Amazing. Hoping for some sequel
hikingurl chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Amazingly done. So glad I found this one. Thanks
Leigh Warner chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
I stumbled across this story while fic diving and loved it. Im kind of sad that its over I would love to read more of their adventures and find out what happens with Alice and James. I will be recommending this story to all my fic loving friends.
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
I know we're supposed to be concerned for Edward's tenuous control and worried for Bella's emotional and physical well-being...instead I feel relief that fate stepped in and these two found each other.

I'm enamoured and enchanted by it all. How haughty and superior Edward's attitude started out - as he managed to keep from killing Bella with his dad's car (lol!). Their 'date' was so perfect. And the ice around his heart started melting...

Did Alice know all along that if she "ran away" that Edward would follow where Jasper could not? And that in doing so, that he'd meet Bella? I find that magical!

You probably don't even check your reviews after so long but - Thank You for this lovely story. Well-written vampTwiFic is difficult to find and I'm so happy I can add this to my Favorites. -RoseE. x
Naomi M chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
It was really good I wish there was more
Rushgirl chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Just found your story and loved it!
Tish the Dish chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
I LOVED this story. It was sweet, intriguing and so romantic! Awesome. Definitely one of my favorites!
Twiggalina chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
Great story!
Happy new year!
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Great stuff!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Great first chapter!
CindyWindy chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Aww, thank you for writing such a sweet, sweet story! It swept me away and reminded me of the very best of canon moments but you also added so many scrumptious details of your own. I absolutely adored his practice notes to her! Her responses were really sweet too. You captured so much of Edward in this one sentence: "I thought of my bedless bedroom in the cold glass house." You can really write! Thanks for sharing your talent!
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
What a sweet couple they make! That was a wonderful evening. I love all the details you add that make your story come alive and make your characters feel known to me.