Reviews for The Evening Dust
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
I was surprised Bella knew and that she packed a bag and ran back to him. Good!

I like it a whole bunch! Can't wait for the rest.
lindyrb chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow! Great new story! Yep, I'm betting Alice's sudden willingness to go home was directly tied to getting Edward to turn his car around.

Can't WAIT to read more!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Interesting twist on canon. I like the similarities they've found in their lives already.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Thanks for sharing!
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
AWWWWW! Ruby, I am so in love with this already. It really makes me long for the days when fic was just simple to enjoy and a good story was always waiting to take you somewhere wonderful. In all honesty it has been quite a while since I've read any fic - but this was well worth coming back for. I always love your version of Edward - even though each is different they are all so swoon worthy, and I can't help but adore them. The details you include always draw me in - the drink, the stain on her shirt, the ever present dust of the desert... and the way you allow us to feel so connected to your characters so quickly. I thank you so much for finishing this - it means so much to me that you have. I'll be anxiously awaiting the rest.
K chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That's it...way to leave a person hanging! You write really well. Can't wait to read more.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5