Reviews for The Trophy Wife
storm chapter 10 . 3/27
-_- your good T_T well done...(bows head)i gotta hand it to ya before reading this fiction i never really pictured amon (noatak) to be,well,this type of person. i actually pictured some thing like a sasuke type a guy but colder. but on the other hand korra came out just like i again,your good T_T keep up the good work...:p
storm chapter 9 . 3/27
i cant keep reading! yet...i must. _ ...i think i might trip out.
storm chapter 8 . 3/27
its nice you made amon sweet in the whats up with making korra look so...priss? maybe she should have been a little bit more umm stern.i fiction btw keep up the good work.
storm chapter 7 . 3/27
amon,you pervert! this fiction is great,but for crying out loud why amon had to be a perv! i just couldnt emagine it,just the good work._
storm chapter 1 . 3/27
i like gives me more of an open mind when im making my own.
Aki WildQueen chapter 40 . 1/9
D'awww! This was such a nice and touching story! I really enjoyed it!

Thank you!
-Aki
Doodlebug QT chapter 14 . 12/15/2013
I feel as though this scene should have been done in privacy with only Korra, Tarrlok, Noatak, and Aulanerk. The others just kinda cramped the intimate family dynamics.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/3/2013
wonderful story! bravo! i thank you for that
Shenron's wife chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
ALRIGHT! THAT'S A WAY TO START A FANFICTION!
Lady La-sara chapter 40 . 10/7/2013
Ok, so I've been on an Amon/Korra steak lately and I have to say this this is one of the best fics I have read so far and the bonus side is that it's complete! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your fic and the humorous parts that you added to keep the readers entertained and how well you developed the characters and kept them in character. I also enjoyed the, ah *shifty eyes* ahem! More detailed parts than I should have ; But thanks to you I now officially love this paring and it's gonna be hard to find another piece like this one! Thank you and your beta for all the hard work you put into this piece and that you gave all the characters; main and otherwise, plenty of screen time. If you ever decide to write a sequel just know that I would be excited to read; if not I am happy with the ending that you provided for this amazing story. Please keep writing stories like these so that the readers and authors of the site can be inspired by your imagination.
Thanks,
MC
Dragon's Maiden Girl chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
Why do I feel like the summer heat is burning me up like I'm surrounded in a giant ball of fluff? Hm, I wonder. -ofelianat (too lazy to log in lolz)
cion chapter 40 . 7/7/2013
An amazing Amorra story that I couldn't put down until I finished the final chapter. And I couldn't bring myself to neglect reviewing when you deserve so much more. The development of Amon and Korra's relationship was what really convinced me that "The Trophy Wife" is a good story. No, an amazing story. You did a great job portraying Amon, all throughout his confusion and denial and self-loathing the moment he began to realize that he cared for the Avatar. The end was very satisfying as well. That warm, small, private moment between mother, father, and son is just so tender and real. Loved it.

I'm pretty sure I read this all in one night. You can imagine how hard it was for me to get up in the morning lol. Great job! I hope there shall be a sequel in order...?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Ahhh! The fluff! Give me more! I love it!
nondescript chapter 40 . 5/24/2013
My feels! What have you done with my feels?! I'm overflowing with them! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
You feelbent me!

I think you and your fic just made me abandon SS Makorra and board the SS Amorra. Hi ho I'll sail the sea of feels on the wonderful ship SS Amorra!