Reviews for The Damnable Affair
Aria DeLoncray chapter 59 . 7/27
Great story
Kvandi chapter 20 . 7/15
I said this the first time I read it, that’s an awful deal.
Kvandi chapter 17 . 7/13
But you’re driving a car that’s insured in Leonard’s name right now...
Kvandi chapter 17 . 7/13
I said this the first time I read it but a 2,000 car would be a piece of junk lol did you mean 20,000?
Kvandi chapter 1 . 7/9
I read this on Wattpad and was so disappointed to find it wasn’t there anymore yesterday. I couldn’t remember the name or anything so I was worried I would never find it but thankfully after a day of snooping on the internet, I found it! It’s my favorite BBT fanfic. You do a great job author!
Nabii Shimurai chapter 1 . 6/28
I have read this book about 4 times, including the sequel 4 times as well lol And I am about to read it AGAIN. The
YEet VICTORY chapter 1 . 6/27
SO IM ALMOST CERTAIN THIS USED TO BE ON WATTPAD AND I COULDNT REMEMBER THE NAME OR HOW MANY CHAPTERS OR THE CHARACTERS NAME. I HAVE SEARCHED FOR A YEAR AND SOME CHANGE FOR THIS FANFICTION IT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE AND SO WELL WRITTEN ! IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT
MaidensTouchOfMadness chapter 6 . 1/2
It felt like I am actually there - watching that entire display happening in the theatre. Just a random blonde chick about to surgically remove a man's testicles. Hahahaha! I can't stop laughing at that one! I struggle to read through this chapter because of it. hahaha! Funny, lol.

P.S. I do apologize if this comment is "somehow offensive" to anyone that read it.
BadassFairie chapter 10 . 3/20/2019
i like how well you present each character's speech pattern and how correct they are to the actual show's dialogues
nessiesmith2012 chapter 2 . 12/24/2018
Wait I thought her eyes were green.
Guest chapter 59 . 10/3/2018
I've read this fanfiction at least four times, it is one of the most accurate potrayals of Sheldon Cooper I've read on Wattpad and this site alike. While it was accurate as to Sheldon's almost apathetic nature the aurthor also expanded and progressed the realtionship between Sheldon and the original character to an interesting and riveting level within a reasonable time frame while including fantastic character development.
MyChemicalImagines chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
i finished this story and i loved it! i need more please!
Astrid Claire chapter 56 . 5/30/2018
I really hate Chance. I hated her since the first time she was introduced. She is the representation of a person that I would greatly despise.
inabellclo chapter 51 . 7/14/2017
I do hope you will go back one day to finish the second book. I love the ending but I wish I had been able to see the engagement and everything in between.
inabellclo chapter 56 . 7/13/2017