Reviews for substitution
The story was so cute! Loved it, the plot was nice and so was all ur grammar
sorakaraJIN chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Love this story!
Sakura's always so real in your stories. This idea of comparing Road-to-Ninja Sasuke and original Sasuke is really original and interesting.
This fic left me with a sweet image, and Sasuke's little questioning about Sakura's stares as well as his confession really made me smile.
Woah. You've got a ton of projects going on. XD
KaGeRu chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Cute
akaneharuko chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awww this fic is soo romantic I love this side of suke-kun soo kawaii aaa I think I'm melting! And I love the part were you don't make saku-chan a fan girl! Keep up this incredible work! Luv yall!
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
SasuSaku heaven. Period.
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
you're right he's abit OOC especially towards the end but i really love the plot.. nice
12-SmileyRose chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
awwwww this is soo adooorable! cool story and i'm lovin' it! :D
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
A sunflower. How sweet. Awkward Sasuke is more natural than flirty Sasuke(no matter how I find the RTN him adorable) just because. A blushing Sasuke is priceless, endearing and hilariously funny.

I like how Sakura is a good influence on him and she even manages to fluster him! GO, SAKURA-CHAN! FIGHT-O!
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I LOVED THIS! How cute! I have been meaning to read this for a long time but I first had to watch the movie. LOL
juice7620 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
That was heartbreakingly perfect. Thank you for writing this!
Noura chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I read that again and I find it still captivating! It is not at all OOC! and I like it very much!
Very well done! and I hope things will turn up like that and isA Sasuke will get on the right track of mind!
I will be waiting for your other fanfics and that Sasuke is adorable! :D
Until next time isA! :D
Whatever it is chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
...You're good at writing it.
MikazukiDreams chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is so, so, so freakin adorable.

I love Sasuke's character here- it's the typical Sasuke with a sprinkle of shyness and it's simply adorable. He's so insecure about where he stands with Sakura, and how it's funny how it seems like he's...not exactly jealous, but somewhat wishing he were more like his alternate self. But of course, he wouldn't be Sasuke if he were his alternate self, now would he? ;) I'm glad Sakura empathized that point out to him. :)

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE IT. it's so sweet!

:) x

-A
harusaki-tsukiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love how you describe this story! Maybe that's because I love the real Sasuke. I don't lake, I hate the alternate Sasuke. He's too flirty! :(
The Fuzz 15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved this! The relationship between Sasuke and Sakura is probably one of my favorites I've read. I don't know why, but I just liked the relationship...
I like how you made Sakura's character, too.

The Fuzz \/