Reviews for substitution
Whatever it is chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
...You're good at writing it.
MikazukiDreams chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is so, so, so freakin adorable.

I love Sasuke's character here- it's the typical Sasuke with a sprinkle of shyness and it's simply adorable. He's so insecure about where he stands with Sakura, and how it's funny how it seems like he's...not exactly jealous, but somewhat wishing he were more like his alternate self. But of course, he wouldn't be Sasuke if he were his alternate self, now would he? ;) I'm glad Sakura empathized that point out to him. :)

:) x

harusaki-tsukiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love how you describe this story! Maybe that's because I love the real Sasuke. I don't lake, I hate the alternate Sasuke. He's too flirty! :(
The Fuzz 15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I loved this! The relationship between Sasuke and Sakura is probably one of my favorites I've read. I don't know why, but I just liked the relationship...
I like how you made Sakura's character, too.

The Fuzz \/
mililli chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Enjoyed this so much!
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Yeah, Sasuke was a bit OOC, but it was an expected and okay OOC. One of those OOCs where nothing would happen if he wasn't. And I love how you can write Sasuke as Sasuke (even if he is slightly OOC) and still make him adorable and cute. I think I need to get on seeing that preview!
xXMadNinjaSkillzXx chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh my goshhh this story was so friking adorable! Love love love! :D
Millady chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
What a beautiful story ... I imagine something like that, and who knows if the author will do that.
What will be will be.
Best regards
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wow, I love how you wrote this story!

You did an amazing job and I love how you had Sasuke learn about the alternate him and how he acted. You showed that he was uncomfortable with his alternate self and around girls. I'm kind of curious if Sasuke went and asked Naruto about what Sakura was talking about about the guy she was thinking about before he told Sakura he knew she was thinking about his other self.

I could see Sakura being so kind to Sasuke when he's having these doubts and such. Personally I prefer the cold Sasuke over the playboy Sasuke.

I'm glad to see a story like this was made. I didn't think Sasuke was OOC because I believe he would act this way if her found out in another world he accepts girls advances and flirts back with them.

Great story and protrayal of the characters!
Miss Gendai Speaker chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I loved it thou it was a little long for a oneshot but anyways! it was amazing!
Yuki Kusanagi chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I don't think Sasuke is OOC, he still a bit distant with his usual 'hn' and smirking and I think he is cute in this story.
Katy chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Such vivid, striking words. Great theme. Not too OOC. I loved it!

and yeah, Sasuke's one handsome piece of ass!
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Len, this was really adorable! I like how it feels almost like Sakura has a secret, you know? She sees this Sasuke running from fangirls, where the other Sasuke reveled in them. The Sasuke she knows and loves stands out even stronger against the background of the other Sasuke. And seeing how they know each other so well at the end was just melty. Great job, Len!
Noura chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was actually very good! nice work done there!
Sasuke was a bit OOC! only a small fraction
I am looking forward to reading your other work!
Until next time isA!
BK-Vixen chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
OMG that was so so beautiful!

It seems that you are capable of moving other emotions from me than fear :D

Honestly, at some parts I got teary eyes. At others I was bewildered but mostly, I started giggling to my self uncontrolably at Sasuke's adorable behaviour!

I loved how the story wasn't too rushed in, and that you conveyed small beautiful moments of Sasuke and Sakura bonding. And it was down right Cutee :)

I really loved it ;D