Reviews for Wanko's Nightmare
Lushcoltrane chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
Just found this & hope it's not a dead story. I'd love to know what happens next. But, after a 2 year absence, I doubt we'll see any more.
clj7 chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Update pleade
Gothic Rain chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
continueplz! :)
shyanna.owens.3 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
Please continue, I love your stories, but I have when you don't continue them. If your stuck, I can help to give you ideas on what may happen next...
Torigagged chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
I hate when someone does not finish stories.
phwaa chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
When's the next chapter? Please update!
BhindGreenEyes chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
I love it you seriously need to update soon!
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Please update! This is soooooo good! I like reading this in my attic at night...don't ask me why.
Isabelle chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Please continue! For me?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Short chapter but so amazing! Please update soon!
CutesyBunny chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
haha everyone is in character! SOOOO funny love the idea! sorry 4 the late read/review.
StevieScissorLuv chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Oh my god!
UPDATE!
vintageambition chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Still so good! I was so excited to see that you updated. Please update again really soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Please contine
RaVeN.RoTh16 chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Yay! An update! I got really excited when I saw there was a new chapter for this story - I wasn't sure it was being continued... I really liked this chapter! My favorite part was when Jade reached out her hand to Cat. Their friendship is truly adorable, and it's always nice to see Jade show some vulnerability and kindness sometimes. Also, the suspense is building very nicely and the cliffy has me REALLY wanting to know what happens next. I can't wait for the next chapter!